mine-randy x stu

*This is a request*

Stu's POV

I think I have the best life I could ever ask for right now. I have the best boyfriend ever and the best, best friend ever.

My boyfriend, Randy, is the best thing ever. He is genuinely so sweet to me, he's funny, he loves horror movies, and he's really cute.

My best friend, Billy, is also the best thing to happen to me. He is also nice to me, he's really funny, likes horror movies, and is fun to be around. We have movie nights every Friday night. It used to be mine and Randy's thing but now it's mine and Billy's.

Billy and I hangout every weekend and at least three times during the week. We are inseparable. We have gotten so close to the point that people think we are dating or that I'm cheating on Randy.

I'm not sure why they think that, Billy and I just act like normal friends. Maybe he's a little touchy sometimes but I don't mind, he's just my friend after all. Randy gets a little upset though because he says I never hangout with him. That's a lie, we hangout at school everyday and we go to the movies occasionally. I'm not sure why he's so jealous of Billy.

Randy's POV

"I hate him Sid!"I shouted.

Sidney and I were hanging out at her house. Her dad was gone and Tatum was out of state and she didn't want to be in the house alone. I offered Stu to come but he said he already had plans with Billy. I swear he hangs out with Billy more than me and I'm his boyfriend.

"Stu?"Sidney asked.

"No, Billy!"I said.

"And why do we hate him again?"Sidney asked.

"Because Stu has been spending more time with him than me. I haven't hungout with my own boyfriend in months"I said.

"Well I can assure you that Stu loves you but I can also assure you that Billy likes him. Obviously Stu doesn't know that because he's as oblivious as they get"Sidney said.

"I just want Stu to realize that I'm upset and that I miss him"I said.

"When's the last time y'all fucked?"Sidney asked.

I gave her a shocked look. What does our sex life have to do with any of this?

"What?"I asked.

"When's the last time you guys had sex?"She asked.

"And why is this important?"I asked.

"Just answer the question"She said.

"Uhhh, Halloween"I said.

She let out a loud gasp and gave me a shocked look. What was her dramatic reaction about?

"That was eight months ago!"She shouted.

"And?"I asked.

"Why haven't you guys fucked in so long?"She asked.

"I don't know"I said.

"I have a plan that may bring him back"She smiled.

"And that is?"I asked.

"Fuck him but in the way that shows you're mad"She said.

"What?"I asked.

What the fuck does this girl even mean? I swear she's been hanging around Tatum too much, she's losing her brain cells.

"Angry sex, it always works"She smiled.

"Sidney, I don't think it'll work"I said.

"It will, trust me"She said.