truth or dare-scream 6 ships

Warning-scream 6 spoilers

Third person POV

It was a Friday night and the group was together in Sam's apartment. The 'group' being Sam, Tara, Chad, Ethan, Mindy, Anika, and Quinn.

They all were chilling in the living room while watching something random on TV. They usually hangout at someone in the group's apartment on Friday nights. This time it was Sam, Tara, and Quinn's apartment.

Sam was sitting on the ground with her back against the couch. Mindy and Chad were on one side of the couch while Ethan and Quinn were on the other. Tara was sitting in a chair next to the couch and Anika was sitting on the ground in front of that chair.

Sam was very into the show on TV while Mindy was getting very bored of it.

"Do we really have to watch another episode of this rainbow unicorn shit"Mindy groaned as she laid her head on the back of the couch.

"We're watching friends..."Ethan said.

"Oh really? Never would've guessed dumbass!!"Mindy said extremely sarcastically.

"Mindy! Be nice to him"Chad snapped back.

Ethan shot him a quick smile.

"Oh my godddd, stop dick riding him"Mindy groaned.

"What?"Chad and Ethan said at the same time.

Tara, Anika, and Quinn laughed hysterically as Ethan turned really red. They laughed even harder as they pointed at him.

"Look! He is so red right now"Quinn busted out laughing.

"Wow Quinn, really making fun of your own brother like that"Chad said.

"Oh shut up, we all know you're in love with him"Sam chimed in.

"What! says- says- says who"Chad stuttered out.

"AHHHH YOU JUST GAVE IT AWAY, I KNEW IT!!"Anika shouted.

"No no no!"Chad started shouting.

"What is going on, I am so lost"Ethan asked.

"Nothing! Nothing!"Chad quickly choked in.

"You know what, I have an idea"Tara smiled.

This caused everyone to look at her, even Sam. Everyone waited for Tara to say her idea.

"What?"Sam questioned.

"What if we played truth or dare?"She suggested.

Everyone gasped in agreement. Although, they had no idea what they were getting themselves into.

"I am so down, I need some excitement in my life"Quinn said.

"About time we do some fun shit"Mindy said as she did a random hand movement.

"Awww shit, I know this is going to be entertaining"Sam said.

"What happens in this game stays in this group though"Chad said.

Everyone agreed with him.

"Yes, we can't tell anyone what happens here, unless we all agree that something can be shared in the future"Anika said.

"Everyone in a circle, let's get this game started!!"Tara shouted.

Everyone who was sitting on furniture got up and moved to the floor. The group made a circle on the floor in the middle of the living room.

The two boys ended up sitting next to each other since they were the only two guys there. The girls sat next to whoever.

"Okay okay, I was thinking about doing this as a spin the bottle type thing"Tara said.