im not one to love-mickey x randy

TW-Violence and death

Third person POV

Mickey and Randy were two of the closest people in their friend group, besides Derek and Sidney of course. Everyone was certain that the two boys had feelings for each other. Randy brushed it off while blushing. Mickey on the other hand would joke around with Randy and feed into the accusations.

As much as Mickey wanted this thing to work with Randy, he knew it wouldn't. A relationship wouldn't workout between a previous ghostface attack victim and the new ghostface killer.

Mickey loved Randy very deeply but he knew he couldn't fight off his murderous tendencies. His love for Randy wasn't stronger than his love for murder.

Mickey knew he would get caught soon so he wanted to live a "normal" life for as long as he could before that happened. Mickey decided to ask Randy out on a date and enjoy a night together before his secrets started to spill out.

Mickey was planning to execute act three tomorrow and this was his final chance to get the boy before all hell broke loose.

Mickey picked up his cell and dialed Randy's number. Mickey knew Randy's number by heart, he was his emergency contact in a way. Randy picked up the phone almost immediately.

"Mickey, hi!"Randy exclaimed through the phone.

Mickey's POV

I felt my heart squeeze at the excitement in Randy's voice. I really liked this boy and just wanted to run away with him and live a happy life. Instead, I got pulled into being ghostface for my college stay being paid for my Billy's mother, Nancy.

"Hi Randy!"I responded with the same amount of excitement present in my voice.

I really wish I could be a normal college student and leave all of this behind. I hate that I was brought into this and I hate that I enjoy the killing even more. I wish I never stumbled across Nancy, I wish I never fell in love with the act of murder.

"What's up?"Randy asked, I could hear the happiness in his voice.

My heart broke every time I heard how joyful he was. I knew that Nancy wanted him dead but I'm not sure if I could kill him. I wish I could just back out of this and kill her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight?"I asked.

I heard him squeal on the other side of the line and I just smiled to myself.

"Of course I do!"Randy exclaimed.

I smiled heavily.

"I'll pick you up at 6pm, love"I said before hanging up the phone.

I let out an annoyed scream as I flopped onto my pillow. I wish I could love him forever instead of leaving him so soon.

I took a short nap before my alarm went off at 4:30. I groaned as I rolled to my left side and flipped the covers off of me. I swung my legs off of the edge of the bed and sat up. I looked around my room as I tried to wake up fully.

My eyes finally landed on my closet and I got out of bed and walked over to it. I rummaged through the clothes I had, trying to find a perfect outfit for my date tonight. I found a pair of light washed jeans and decided to build an outfit off of those. I then grabbed a plain white t-shirt before grabbing a gray and black flannel. I bent down and grabbed a pair of white converse before standing back up.

I placed the shoes on the floor by my bed and carried my outfit into the bathroom that was in my apartment. I sat the outfit on the sink and turned on the shower. I took off my previous outfit before stepping into my shower.