only i can have you-Ethan x Chad

TW-murder & a few scream 6 spoilers

Ethan's POV

I've liked my roommate Chad for a while now. We go to college together and we've known each other for about 5 months now. He's my best friend but it's getting harder and harder to hide my feelings.

I don't want to ruin our friendship over my romantic feelings for him. Plus, there's no way he likes guys. I mean, he's the most stereotypical jock there is. His name is literally Chad. I also think he likes Tara, they seem a little too close.

God, I just don't know what to do. I want to get it off my chest and tell him but I don't know. I told Quinn I liked him and she went around and told her girlfriend Mindy the same news. Which wasn't smart because she's literally Chad's twin sister.

Quinn and Mindy tell me I should just tell him but I don't think I should. Quinn tells me to go for it and maybe things will workout in my favor. Mindy tells me to stop being a pussy and that he probably likes me back. The words 'probably' and 'maybe' doesn't give me enough confidence to admit my feelings.

Chad isn't home right now, he's with his friends from the football team. Most of his friends don't like me because i'm the gay nerdy boy, they literally act like we're still in High School.

Chad and I are at the level of friendship where we don't really knock on each others doors before going in. Sometimes we knock but other times we completely forget to. This was one of the times where Chad forgot to knock on my door.

I had just gotten out of the shower and only had a towel wrapped around my waist. I was looking for some pajamas since I forgot to grab some before my shower. The towel was hanging very loosely and very low on my waist, my V-line was showing.

I was about to take my towel off when my door swung opened. I quickly gasped and tried to cover my exposed chest up with my arms. Chad just froze. He looked my body up and down. I could tell his face was getting red, mine was too. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts.

"I'm so sorry"He frantically said as he closed my door.

"Chad, what were you thinking"I heard him say to himself as he walked away from my door.

I could only help but chuckle for a second. He literally walked in on me changing and instead of leaving like a normal straight boy would, he stayed and stared. He stared hard too. Full on checking me out to be honest.

Now I just want to know what that was about. Was he just caught off guard or was he actually checking me out? Man, I just want to know if he likes me back or not. I really hope he does.

I then looked down and realized I still had the towel on. I took the towel off and changed into some clothes. I was just wearing black sweatpants and a white wife beater.

I decided I should probably go see what he's doing. Yeah it's going to be awkward but maybe he'll say something that will make me feel better.

I left my room and walked to the living room, hoping he was there. With my luck, he was. He was watching Mean Girls, it's funny but it's one of his favorite movies.

I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. He was wearing a black wife beater and grey sweatpants. He looked so good I swear.

He looked at me before turning back to the TV. He then paused the TV and turned back to me. I turned to him and gave him a confused look. I'm very confused right now. Like why did he pause the movie?

"Hey Ethan, I'm so sorry for just barging into your room"He said.

"Nah it's fine, no worries"I smiled.