2

Enya

"So I'm still working at the warehouse," I told my brother "I've handled attacks before"

"You know how he is about you" He chuckled

I chuckled "It's almost like I haven't been working my ass off for the past five years" I got up going over to the fridge pulling out some steak for the boys. "Uncle Lail travels a lot, he can stay home with auntie and the kids while I work. It's no big deal" I shrugged handing the first steak to Shiro and the second to Khan.

"Don't tell dad I let you keep working" He said picking up his waffle and putting eggs and bacon on it then folding it like a sandwich.

"He'll know. Even though daddy claims he's retired, he still watches Alonzo like a child" Brandi said.

"He watches all of us like that," Alonzo said

"Doesn't it suck that we have parents that care about us" I said sarcastically and Alonzo chuckled.

"It's the worst" Brandi said putting her head on the table.

"Why do you need uncle Lail to cover the warehouse anyway?" I asked

"I'm going to Japan tomorrow, well me and pops are." He huffed "The man still thinks I can't do my job"

"He thinks none of us can," Brandi said "Which is weird because grandpa Saif lets him do what he wants"

"Because grandpa Saif is a smart man," my uncle said coming in with my grandpa "Good morning" He looked at the three of us.

"Where is my grandchild?" My grandpa looked around for my mom.

"Getting fucked" I said making Brandi gag and Alonzo laughed.

He rolled his eyes and went over making a plate "You're grandmother and grandpas are flying in today"

"Who's looking after America?" Brandi asked she jumped up getting excited "I can-"

"Bianca, you know she's the only one he trusts since you aren't allowed to come how he wants." My grandpa said looking at her "You know how your dad is"

"I know" She pouted "I'm almost 18, I should be allowed to go to America more than once a month. That Mafia is supposed to be mine" She leaned back angrily.

"Maybe dad would let you go more if you didn't spend your time making bad boy boards on Pinterest and training more," Alonzo said teasing her

I started laughing "Wait till you hear her singing that one song about the bad boys bringing heaven to you"

My grandpa Babu shook his head chuckling and my uncle Saif glared at me and Alonzo "You two stop making fun of her"

"Everybody's all in love and shit. I wanna be in love too" she said putting her head in her hand.

"A psycho romantic" Alonzo smiled "I like it"

"Not everybody" I mumbled and my uncle Saif came over putting his arm around me.

"Love is overrated," he said and I pointed at him.

"Grandpa, you're in love with the family so you don't count," Brandi said then looked at grandpa Babu "And grandpa Babu already had his happily ever after" then she looked at me "And you have too"

"I have too," Alonzo said chewing obnoxiously and smiling. Brandi took her shoe off and threw it at him making him laugh.

"What a short one it was" I sighed. The boys laid their heads at my feet and I knelt down petting them "You miss your daddy huh? I miss him too" I looked up at Alonzo "Why are you guys going to Japan anyway?" I asked changing the subject.