9

Enya

I woke up the next morning with Shiro and Khan in my bed

I woke up the next morning with Shiro and Khan in my bed. I smiled giving them hugs and kisses, I missed my boys so much and felt bad that I had been traveling without them. After my date with my dad, I came home and bathed them just so we could cuddle. My parents, grandpa, and uncle always helped me with them, bathing, showering, and feeding them. Uncle Saif loved to play with them the most.

I decided to make breakfast for my mom since she was on bed rest. I could just make breakfast for the whole family.

I looked over at the time seeing it was 7:30. I must have been really tired to sleep past 5, which was my normal time to wake in the morning.

I took a shower and got out putting my towel on. My phone started ringing and I went over grabbing it seeing it was Carlo.

"Already calling me so early?" I said answering the phone.

"I know you're usually up by now"

"Why are you bothering me?"

"You had that disappointment look on your face yesterday, you look like that whenever you come back from America," he said teasing me.

"Because he talks a lot like you're doing right now"

"Come see me later"

"No thank you"

"Come on Enya, don't make me beg."

"I do like hearing you beg" I smiled "I'm in a towel right now"

"Mm? Please come see me Enya" he groaned

"Come on you can do better than that," I said yawning "I'm in a towel, and wet. The only thing you can say is please?" I turned around only to see my grandpa and grandma standing there "I have to go" I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. "You could've knocked," I said embarrassed.

"We wanted to check on you since you hadn't been down," my grandma said smiling "I told you she's fine" my grandma slapped my grandpa's chest.

"I see that" he chuckled "Get dressed. Your grandma made breakfast"

"I'll be down in a second." I said still embarrassed "Please knock next time"

I brought the boys down for breakfast and went over to the fridge to get them some steak for breakfast. They weren't babies anymore and went through a lot of meat. I usually did steak for breakfast, lamb or goat for lunch, and rabbit for dinner. Shiro was picky, especially after his accident he didn't like rabbits and preferred other meat. I didn't care if my baby didn't want rabbits. He wasn't getting any rabbits.

"Did you sleep well?" My uncle Saif asked me and came over kissing my cheek.

"I actually did" I smiled, I had been having trouble sleeping lately and couldn't figure out why. "How did you sleep?"