28

Eziō

I kissed down Enya's back and she hummed smiling "You like touching on your wife a lot"

"Mhm I love it" I bit her ass and she gasped then started laughing pushing me away.

"Creep" she turned around looking at me and I started kissing up her leg "I love that"

"You do?" I looked at her still kissing her leg.

"Well I like it a lot"

"I love it" She pulled her leg away and I grabbed it back "Don't do that"

"You're intense"

"Did you just call me a pussy?"

She threw her head back laughing and I smiled at her, her phone started ringing and she reached over grabbing it. She looked at it before throwing it down then looked back at me "You-"

"Who is that?"

"Carlo"

"Answer it"

"No because you'll kill him" She smiled at me.

"And?"

"And he's my friend"

"You fuck all your friends?"

"No, just him" I raised my eyebrow at her "But only my husband now" She rolled her eyes "So possessive" she smiled at me.

"That's putting it lightly" I ran my hand up and down her leg "If I had it my way another man would never look at you again."

"Well thank god that leaves the women"

"Them either" I glared at her.

She texted over to her nightstand and grabbed my chain, she pushed me away and then got on her knees on the bed in front of me. "I liked this better on you" She put it on my pants then grabbed my hand putting the ring back on. I held her face kissing her, she pulled away looking at me "You're the first person I-"

The door opened and Brandi came in but stopped when she saw us, Enya didn't move but just glared at her. Brandi groaned and pouted turning around "Sorry"

I put my jacket over her and she looked up at me "I'll get you some clothes"

"Can you send my auntie in here when you're finished?"

I nodded my head kissing her then walked over to her closet, what I had learned about Enya that I didn't know was that she hated clothes. Which made me wonder why she even wore them, most of her clothes were huge and covered her. She had a few clothes hidden in the back that were dresses, skirts, tank tops, things that actually fit her and looked good on her. She had good taste, for the most part, but I did question the bigger clothes she had. I started looking through the clothes that fit her, she had really nice shit in here.

I found a skirt with a high slit on it and an army green crop top. I grabbed some sandals that strapped up her leg, she was in a good mood and figured I could get her out of those converses she wore with almost every outfit.

I looked over at her jewelry when a tote with Gabriel's name on it caught my eye. As much as I wanted to look through it I didn't, no matter how much I hated the soft fuck Enya "loved" him. Or at least she thought she did, I think she just liked how he treated her and felt like it was smart to settle down with him. The key word on settle.

"I was going to throw it out" I turned around seeing Enya looking at me nervously "Before we even got married"

"Really?"

"Yeah," She shrugged "Alonzo made me man up and deal with it."

"And?"

"And I'm throwing his stuff out"