12

Enya

"It sounds like you had a good kiss baby," my mom said and I looked at the phone to make sure I wasn't tripping and she just heard that he kissed me.

"Mom?"

"Hm?"

"Mom he announced that we're together in front of Omari! Then said he was willing to kill whoever tried to stop us." I sighed "He basically agreed to the marriage for me," I said freaking out. "And a war"

"You should tell your brother. I don't need your dad finding out and killing the boy" my mom groaned like she was in pain. She blew out a breath "We will figure this out"

"Mom? Are you okay?" I said feeling bad that I called her in the first place.

"Yeah, I'm just old and pregnant" she chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not old, are you having a lot of pain?"

"No, just uncomfortable. I was uncomfortable with your sister a lot. Me and your daddy just make big babies, look at you and your brother" I laughed and so did she "Besides, I have an appointment today, so let me talk to your auntie and you call your brother. I'll talk to your grandpa Brandon. Hopefully, he can keep this contained, you are not getting into an arranged marriage. I'll bury the boy myself" I laughed "I don't want you freaking out about this baby. You know we'll figure it out."

"I told Alonzo that if marrying him will avoid a war-"

"No. That's not an option, you deserve to be happy. You aren't going to be making decisions like your dad did to make people happy. You will be selfish, understand me?"

"Yes mommy"

"Good. That's my girl, I do want you out of that house so instead of staying there just come home. I miss my baby anyway"

I smiled "Okay. I'll pack-" I heard my bedroom door open and Eziō was standing there watching me.

"Enya? You okay?"

"I'm fine" I looked away from him "I'll pack then be on my way"

"Alright, I love you. Oh, your dad just came in, do you want me to put him on?"

"Uh no," I shook my head "Just tell him I love him, and remember not to tell him anything."

"I know Enya" she chuckled "Baby Enya said she loves you"

"Tell her I love her too"

I heard them kiss and made a gross face "Thank you baby" she said to him "I love these flowers"

She gave him another kiss "I'm hanging up. You guys are gross" I laughed.

"We love you," my mom said.

"I love you guys too, I'll see you in a bit" I hung up the phone and threw it on my bed. I turned around and forgot that Eziō was in the room, I sighed sitting on the bed "What do you want?"

He stood there just looking at me and I looked away from him embarrassed. Eziō had given me one of the best kisses I ever had, he was the last person I want to see right now. It didn't help he was good-looking, not that good-looking but good-looking. I hated his tattoos that he always showed. I preferred guys without them, clean-cut, nice a gentleman. Eziō was none of those. He wasn't Gabe, and I hated that my lips had touched anyone but Gabe now.

I looked at him feeling angry, I was supposed to die with only Gabe's lips on mine. Kissing was sacred to me, I felt like kissing was something you only did with someone you loved. Maybe it was just because I hated people. Maybe it made me angry because he kissed me better than Gabe and I hated the floor that Eziō walked on.