57

Eziō

I sighed rubbing my head and looking over the video again before throwing it across the room.

A guard came in with his head down and I stood up pushing the chair. Back into the wall "Get me another" he nodded his head and walked out shutting the door.

I usually didn't have a problem telling my wife she was right, well not really. I loved the satisfaction she had on her face whenever she fingered something out, she got a twinkle in her eye and would always rub her chest whenever she did.

But I knew she would leave me if she found out I knew about this. Not even because I knew but because I didn't listen to her, she told me. Over and over again to leave my mother-to leave Muki alone and I didn't. I didn't listen because I was chasing after some childhood dream that would never happen.

"Fuck!" I yelled and started throwing shit off of my desk then kicked it over.

I walked over to the cell I was keeping Muki in and leaned against it. She looked up at me with hateful eyes just like my father use to, but this was worst and it made me laugh.

My mother didn't know I was married to Enya until the night of the attack, she had called me flipping the hell out before she hung up. I didn't think much of it until Enya told me that someone had to have given the signal in order to them to attack them. My mind quickly went back to Muki and how she had even found out that I was married to Enya. Once I had pieced it together I had men looking for her and left my wife to go deal with her.

I knew the Mostafa's were going to everything but merciful with her.

And yet some sick part of me still wanted to save her and I couldn't understand why.

"Where's Thomas?" I asked her feeling bored.

"Anata wa kono kazoku ni haji shika ataemasendeshita. Anata no chichioya o koroshita otoko no magomusume ni watashitachi no kazoku no namae o ataemasu!" (You have brought nothing but shame to this family. giving our family name to the granddaughter of the man that killed your father!)

I rolled my eyes "I begged my wife not to take that horrid last name" I said and she looked at me even more angrier making me laugh. I looked at her and she almost looked like a feral animal, she honestly didn't even look human "I don't understand" I shook my head "I don't understand you or my father. Why even have me, why even keep me if you didn't love me?"

I thought about Takeo, when Enya told me that she had found him I knew she would want to keep him. Keep an eye over him at least, but the sureness in Enya's voice that she wanted him was enough for me. Then her and Ryu started to send pictures and videos of him, I was expecting some doubt to come to my mind but all I did was understand Enya's sureness more.

"Anata wa aisuru ni wa yowa sugita" (You were too weak to love)

"I was a child!" I screamed at her angrily "I was a fucking child!"

I turned around taking a deep breath and tried to calm myself down but I couldn't, I never realized how much she leveled me out, and helped me think instead of just acting. I needed my wife, I wanted Enya.

"Watashi ga ryū ni iku tame ni anata o riyō shita dakeda to omotte, kibun wa yoku narimashita ka? Soshite kare no fianse wa?" (Does it make you feel better that I was only using you to get to Ryu? And his mutt of a fiancée?)

I turned around looking at her "What does it feel like having nothing?" I asked her "Your husband is dead. You don't have any family, you're all alone. You live for nothing-"

"Watashi wa fukushū no tame ni ikite imasu! Karera mo watashi to onajiyōni kizutsuku koto o shitte ikite imasu!" (I live for revenge! I live to know they will hurt just as much as I have!)