22

Enya

It wasn't often I saw my dad pissed, or sad for that matter. He usually keeps his emotions around his kids to happy, maybe even annoyed when we were interrupting his time with our mom, and flat out wanting to kill Alonzo because of his fixation on her.

He never had a good mother figure so when my mom came into his life showing him a mother's love instead of him actually developing a mother-son relationship, he and my auntie had both used that fixation since she had one for my mom too. It was weird at first but the family got over it pretty quickly considering how weird our family is.

And considering our parents liked the fact that they were somewhat related to each other, it made my mom feel closer to my dad and me too. It made me feel safe and extra loved knowing my dad was more than my dad if that made any sense. Of course, it wasn't sexual like my brother, Mom, and Dad liked to think about their relationship (Shudders).

My dad raised us, even Alonzo on the fact that the three of us would marry for love or not at all. I had heard horror stories about his ex-wife Bariona and I felt bad my dad had to go through what he did with not just her but his biological family too.

"Daddy-"

"You are not marrying him"

"After we get Thomas we agreed we would have it annulled. It would only be a few months at most" I stood up "It would give us the time we need to get to him"

My dad looked at my brother who just nodded his head "Having people who agree with our views is fine and all but it's useless if they keep getting attacked"

"It would push them into Thomas's arms" I added.

My dad shook his head "No, we'll figure out another way" He turned around ready to walk away but I ran over to him grabbing his arm.

"I-I already like him" I forced myself to say.

"What?" He looked down at me "Like him?"

I nodded my head "So it wouldn't matter much, plus with the annulment, it'll be like it never happened"

I had never seen my dad look so upset "You should go tell your mother" he kissed my head and then walked away.

"I'll be back," I said hugging my mom "Just a few days and I'll be back. You won't even notice I'm gone"

My dad handed my mom another tissue and she wiped her face "Okay baby" she hugged me again and then hugged my sister "I want to hear from you two as much as you can okay?" She looked at Ryu "You too"

Ryu chuckled and gave her a hug "Okay"

I looked over at my dad who surely was cussing Marco out, my grandma was standing in between them and my grandpa was just watching in amusement before he said something. My dad looked at him and took a deep breath nodding his head, whatever he said upset Marco because he started yelling at my grandpa.