62

Enya

"I could go for a hot dog," I said while holding Takeo "With sauerkraut" I shook my head "Jesus your daddy really did knock me up," I said and Takeo started giggling

"Best work I've ever done," Eziō said getting up and putting his shirt on

"I think you should lay down a bit longer"

"I'm fine, I've been getting shot and stabbed since I was 8"

I looked at him and he smiled "You win Eziō. I'm sorry for shooting you"

He came over and leaned down kissing how "How sorry?"

"So very sorry" I pulled him down to kiss me again

I moaned and he pulled away "I don't know, my leg is hurting pretty bad"

"You want me to kiss it and make it better daddy-"

"I am so telling pops" I turned around and saw Alonzo standing there with my uncle Lail.

My uncle shook his head "How did Eziō even get shot?"

"I shot him. On accident" I said "Not really much to the story" I shrugged "Where's my parents?"

"Your moms getting yelled at by your dad," My uncle said shaking his head "Classic Aurora"

"What happened?"

"Mom did something to make pops fall asleep again and she took some guards and came down there with us" Alonzo shrugged

"Daddy didn't want her down there?"

"I was up here, I really didn't care-" I looked at Eziō and he just smiled "I'm joking"

"I don't really like you," my uncle said looking at him

"Feelings mutual," Eziō said

Alonzo looked at me and then started laughing. I shook my head hiding my smile then looked at my crazy husband "Behave"

"I try"

I looked at my uncle "So what? My mom drugged my dad again?"

"Mm yeah? So to say"

I scrunched my face up "Gross, she's in a wheelchair"

"But her mouth ain't!" I heard my auntie say loudly coming from around the corner "Let me see him. I haven't seen him since y'all got back" My auntie came in and picked up Takeo who fussed a bit before looking at my auntie and giggling.

"Auntie!" Amir and Lailah came running in and hugged me.

"I want to see Takeo mommy! Please!" Lailah said holding onto my auntie's leg

"Auntie, is it true you gotta baby in your tummy?" Amir said "Mommy said auntie aljada said Uncle Eziō got your ass fast"

"I did. I did" Eziō said proudly

My auntie looked down at Amir "I told you not to say anything"

"You're pregnant!" Alonzo said nearly yelling

"Shut up before-"

"Whose pregnant?" My dad said coming into the room. It got quiet and he went over grabbing Takeo from my auntie. Takeo started smiling and bouncing making my dad smile. "Well?" He looked at my auntie and I looked at her too.

"Well, I-" She grabbed Amir and Lailah and ran out of the room.

My dad looked at me and Eziō. I just awkwardly smiled at him and my dad sighed shaking his head "You two are impossible" he chuckled "You just got this one. Are you two going to be able to handle it? 2 kids and a mafia is a lot."