39

Enya

I looked at the time seeing it had been over an hour since I heard anything from Eziō. I picked up the phone again looking at the time seeing it was almost midnight. Eziō had been gone for over an hour and a half.

"He's fine," Eun said grabbing my hand "Relax."

"I haven't heard from him in over an hour"

"You know how busy it can be at the warehouse-"

"He can still pick up the phone"

"You want me to fuck you to get your mind off of it" he smiled at me and grabbed my hand holding it.

I rolled my eyes "I want my husband"

He nodded his head and stood up letting my hand go "You stay here, I'll go get him"

"Okay," I sighed. My phone started ringing and I looked down to see my mom was calling "Hey mommy" I answered.

"Are you 4 coming down for the gender reveal?"

"Oh shit. I completely forgot about it, have you talked to Brandi?"

She sighed "Yeah, I did. She said she's going to leave after she helps with Eziō with something"

"Yeah, he wants her to listen. He's having a few problems with the Canadians"

"I've heard there hasn't been any attacks since you two announced that you got married" I heard the door open "Hi baby"

"Hi. Who are you on the phone with?" I heard my dad ask.

"My boyfriend"

I started laughing and so did my mom "Mom" I shook my head

"He knows I'm just playing"

"So who has the paperwork about the genders"

"Your grandpa Marco. Only because I know he won't tell anybody or cave in, maybe to Auntie Bianca but that's about it"

"I'm sure daddy wants to find out"

"He's been pouting all day" she chuckled "But we didn't have a gender reveal with Brandi, Alonzo, or you so we're going to do it with the twins"

I smiled and shook my head "Hopefully it's a boy in there somewhere"

"I know, I want one. A little Matteo would be so nice"

"I would love a little brother"

"Or a son?"

"Aurora," My dad said sounding stressed.

"I'm kidding baby"

"Eziō's been going on about the name Ezya" I rolled my eyes but the name has been growing on me.

"Did he just mix both of your names?" She asked laughing.

"Trust me it's better than Sakurora"

"Oh lord. Tell the boy to stop mixing names"

"Names?" My dad asked, "For what?"

"The tiger. Shiro's having some cubs"

"Jesus Christ"

I picked at the fruit sandwich I made for Eziō, then picked up one of the salmon rice balls I made him and took a bite.

"You're going to tell me what you're so upset about now?" My mom said

"Eziō hasn't come home and he isn't answering his phone," I said and notice my hand was starting to shake, I balled my hand in a fist and took a deep breath "He said he'd be 40 minutes and it's been an hour and a half, he would've called."