66

Eziō

"You know I'll take care of her," Eun said "Stop worrying" I looked over at Eun who just rolled his eyes "I'm serious Eziō all jokes aside"

"I know"

"The way you two worry about each other is insane. You know she has the damn tigers guarding the doors right?"

I chuckled putting my belt on "I know, and she put Shiro at the front"

Eun chuckled before looking at me with a serious look "You have to come back" he said seriously "If-If somebody dies out there it can't be you. Enya won't survive that" I nodded my head and grabbed my gun about to walk out of the room but he grabbed my arm "What Muki did isn't your problem"

"I know"

"Then act like it, you've been distant since you found out about what she did"

"I just don't know how to handle it. Enya's pregnant and stressed out about the twins, I can't talk to her about it-"

"Why not? Did she say that?"

"I don't need her to say it. I know her"

"Have you ever thought that your wife actually fucking likes you dumb ass?"

"I know she does" I smiled pushing him away "Once I get back I'll talk to her about it okay?" Eun looked at me "I swear I will. No use of unloading this shit on her and we're about to go to war. Right now she just needs to know I love her. That's it, that's what's going to keep her calm."

We both walked out of the room only to run into Sante and Tina making out near the door. I took a step back bumping into Eun.

Tina had Sante pushed up against the wall and he looked up slightly pushing Tina away. "Sante what the-"

"My love I'm afraid someone is here" Tina dropped her head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around her chuckling "Go on. She tends to get a little embarrassed"

"Sante!" She said embarrassed. She turned around with a tint of red on her face but looked as stern as she usually did "I do not, and Enya wants you"

"Tina you look beautiful with a bit of red on your face," Eun said and Sante laughed.

"You-" Sante held her tighter and she glared at Eun

"Come on before she blows your face off" I pulled Eun and nodded at Sante "Don't antagonize her"

"Tina has that whole I'm tough in person but a baby behind closed doors thing going on. I like it"

I turned to look at him "You have 3 wives"

He shrugged "We like what we like, and just to be clear the only people we would ever consider adding to our lives are you two."

"How sweet, I'm touched. Really"

We went into the living room and Enya was laying on the floor with Takeo who was on his stomach. He looked like he was trying to push himself up and was struggling.

"You can do it baby" Enya rolled over on her stomach and got on her hands and knees "Like this"

Eun sighed "She's not even arching her back" he turned his head to the side "Still a great view"

I looked at him and he held up his hands "I think she's trying to teach him to crawl"

"Can we join you on your wedding night? Seeing Enya like this; motherly is-"

We heard a throat clear and turned around to see Matteo with Mrs.Aurora in his hands covering a smile on her face. "Eun I think it would be a good idea for you to join us to get Thomas," Matteo said looking at him like he was murdering him in his mind.