45

Enya

1 week later

AN- WARNING- Enya is a Masochist and Eziō is a Sadist (in case anyone forgot). In the upcoming scene, Eziō attempts to force Enya to safeword which she refuses to do because of her liking the pain. Everything is 100 percent consensual if this makes you uncomfortable I'll mark when the scene is over.

I moaned feeling Eun's dick go down my throat and from Eziō fucking me hard and slow. He would pull out and then thrust harshly back into me making me choke on Eun's dick.

"One more time," Ezio said sounding amused "I can't remember the details are a little blurry" he slowly started to pull out again.

I looked over seeing Min and Isuel kneeling patiently on their knees watching us. Min looked like she was going to go crazy any second and Isuel looked like she was going to cry any second if she didn't get her hands on somebody.

I gasped feeling Eziō thrust back into me, I tried lowering my head but Eun made me look back up at him "Come on Enya don't be a brat"

"I-I" I took a deep breath feeling Eziō in me, I was still sore from the punishment the other day. I didn't know Eziō had called Eun until he showed up with Min and Isuel. I knew I was fucked after that. "I walked into Eziō's meeting because he was ignoring me"

"Enya let's not leave out details" Eziō smacked my ass hard making me moan.

"I can get it out of her," Isuel said innocently and my eyes widened.

"I-I had a small dress on and nothing underneath it" I rushed out before Isuel could get her horny tongue on me.

"What else happened?" Eun asked and tapped his dick on my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and tried sucking him back in my mouth but he pulled away and groaned "So tempting"

I licked up his dick and he hummed in pleasure, Eziō started fucking me making me moan out then slowed down. I tried pushing back on him but he just pushed my back down going deeper in me "Fuck" I moaned "I told him I was off my birth control"

"And?" Eziō said giving me a rough thrust then pulled my hair making me look up at Eun.

Eun wiped a tear I didn't know was there then sucked on it. I moaned watching him then Eziō slowly started to fuck me again "Don't keep me waiting Enya" Eun said

"I told him to fill me up as much as he could and put his hand on my pussy. In front of everyone."

Eun shook his head and made me open my mouth, he pushed his dick back in my mouth and started fucking my face "Damn Enya I didn't know you were such a whore" he pushed his dick down my throat making me gag "Did you want everyone to watch you get fucked by Eziō? Watch him get you pregnant?"

I moaned and my pussy clench making Eziō laugh. He slapped my ass harder and then started fucking me faster "Min" Eziō called her but I couldn't see what was going on. Eun's dick felt so good going down my throat while Eziō was fucking me. I felt like I was going to go out of it at any second. "Come here"

A few seconds later I felt cold lube at my ass, Eun moaned pressing down on my back and making my stomach touch the floor. I nearly screamed around his dick while he let out a deep moan. I felt Min push a finger in my ass, she paused thrusting a few times then added a second finger. "Isuel come make Min cum while she's doing this," Eun said. I rolled my hips moaning nearly on the verge of screaming while Eziō was fucking me hard and slow. I was trying to push back on him but he stopped me then slammed deep in my pussy making me choke on Eun's dick "So fucking greedy" he looked down at me and I could tell my face was wet from tears falling down my face. "Open" I opened my mouth wider and he pressed on my throat where his dick was making me choke again "We need to fix that"