33

Enya

We were sitting in the living room and the boys were outside. Eziō had a small area built for them and their own little door that connected to a room that was just for them with a bathroom attached. That way I could give the boys baths whenever they came in, they had a pool out there too so I knew Shiro would love that. With all the windows, I could see the boys also which made me feel nice.

Marco was sitting across from us and Kenji was sitting in a chair next to the window. I was on my phone texting my mom, she was sending me pictures of my dad who was cooking. I know my parents were sad about us leaving but they seemed to be having a good time so far.

"Marco, will you be joining us in Italy for the gala next month?" Kenji asked

"No, I hate people. Why would I go into a room full of them?" He looked at Kenji like he was stupid.

"So rude" I mumbled, I looked at Eziō "Are we going?"

"I think it'll be fun, and it'll give you an excuse to see your family," Eziō said kissing me.

Kenji chuckled and I looked over at him "Please don't mind me, Eziō has been so smitten with you for so long that it's just taking me a minute to get used to this"

Marco chuckled and nodded his head looking over at Kenji "Can we go see Enya?'" Marco said in a childlike voice and they both started laughing. "You were so mean to him and he didn't even care"

Kenji whistle "I wish you would have seen him when he found out you were with Gabriel, I almost called your father to put the boy on lockdown" He laughed

"Alright, that's enough," Eziō said embarrassed which made me laugh

"Aww baby you had a little crush on me" I pinched his cheeks teasing him "You should've said something, we could've been in a poly relationship like my auntie"

"That isn't funny, you are mine and mine alone. Gabriels lucky he's dead"

I snorted "We're married and you're jealous of a dead person, you sound as crazy as my mom"

Marco threw his head back laughing and Kenji looked a bit confused "Oh Aurora had it bad with Bariona"

"Bariona?" Kenji asked "Matteo's ex-wife? Why? Surely she was dead way before they were together, right?"

"I killed her about a year before they got together" he rubbed his chin in thought "Mhm a year, because I kidnapped Laila and Brandon about 6 months later"

Eziō looked down at me and I shook my head "Long story, I'll tell you later"

"I thought they were friends?" Eziō asked looking down at me

"They are" I chuckled "Him and my grandpa Brandon are like sisters," I said looking at Marco and teasing him.

"You should change your tongue ring to the one that says 'cum here' cause the way you make me-Oh your dad is here" Brandi stopped talking when she saw Kenji. She looked over at Marco "Grandpa Marco is here too"

Kenji cleared his throat and Eziō started laughing, I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh and Marco just looked uncomfortable.

Kenji stood up and Ryu went over giving him a hug, it was the first time I had seen him even smile at someone other than Brandi. Kenji laughed hugging him back tightly then pulled away looking at him "So good to see you again my son"

"It's nice to see you Dad" His face dropped for a second before he looked back at Ezio.

"What's wrong Ryu?" Kenji asked