13

Enya

"I like that," Carlo said pulling out this skimpy lingerie set. I smiled snatching it from him and putting it away "Come on"

"You're so embarrassing" I chuckled, "I told you to pick something out for yourself"

"That is for me" He wrapped his arm around my waist and I pushed him away "Fine. Fine"

I picked the lingerie up "I'll be nice, only because we haven't spent that much money"

He looked behind him at the guards who were carrying bags, not including the ones they had already sent back to the house. "Why exactly are you spending so much money? I know your dad's loaded but this seems a bit excessive"

"Remember that cousin I told you about?"

"Is this his money?" He laughed

"It is" I chuckled "I got a few other things in mind too"

"You two really don't get along huh?"

"He's an ass" I picked up some more lingerie and motioned to the guard to pay for it while we left the store. I pointed over to a jewelry store "Let's go there"

"Enya I'd never thought you ask" He teased me and I smiled shaking my head "How much money does this guy have?"

"A lot" I blew out a breath "I left 100,000 on there, we've already spent a nice chunk. I'm gonna clean him out at this jewelry store." I went up to him hooking my finger in his belt "Then after you and me are going to spend some time together" he nodded his head "Would you like that Carlo?"

He reached for my hand and I pulled away from him making him groan "You are such a tease" he laughed.

"You're starting to act like mark" I teased him then he gasped making me shake my head, hiding my smile.

Carlo was fun, and I would consider him a friend. Since before we started sleeping together we were, we used to hang out a lot when I was younger since his family's restaurant was a favorite of my family. He made me feel like a kid sometimes, and if we never started sleeping together I knew he would've been my best friend other than Brandi.

"That's the meanest thing you've ever said to me," he said and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He looked at me shocked "I haven't heard you laugh in-"

"Shut up" I pushed him and walked into the store. I started looking around and Carlo was following me "Get whatever you want. Get something for your mom and dad too"

"What about my auntie?"

I chuckled "Get something for your auntie too"

"Miss.Mostafa!" Ronaldo came from around the counter smiling at me.

"Ronaldo" I hugged him "I know. I haven't been here in a while."

"I was worried" he chuckled.

Ronaldo had been our go to jeweler for years, my dad liked him though he never said much to the man. Or anybody who wasn't related to us. We liked to shop with the same people, my mom didn't like that my dad shopped with so many people and ordered so much stuff so we narrowed it down. A lot.

"Safe and sound as always"

"Would you like to go to the back?"

"Please. Also, I need a nice set of couple rings for my sister"

"Brandi?" He asked shock

"Mmph, you'll see them soon. Her hanging off of him like her life depends on it."

He laughed opening the vault and I looked back at Carlo who waved me off while he stayed up front and flirted with the lady up front. He looked at me and pointed at her, I smiled nodding my head and then he pointed at me. She looked over turning a bit red and nodded her head. I chuckled shaking my head and followed behind Ronaldo.