26

Enya

I woke up feeling Eziō's arms around me, I finally didn't feel guilty about how I felt about him and I didn't care about how Marco treated us differently anymore.

I looked at the time on my nightstand seeing it was 7:30 in the morning, I woke up later than usual. I wasn't sure if it was because Eziō fucked my brains out or because I was feeling comfortable around him. I felt those possessive genes breathing on the back of my neck, I wanted to push them down I did but I couldn't. I wanted Eziō, I want him bad. I wanted to consume him to where the only thing he thought about was me or revolved around me. I wanted him out of the mafia just so I could take up more of his time. It scared me, and it excited me just as much.

"Eziō wake up"

He kissed my neck and pulled me closer to him if that was even possible "I've been up"

I turned around looking at him "Why didn't you wake me up?"

He traced his hand up and down my arm "You needed to rest" He kissed my shoulder

"You want to shower with me?" I reached up touching his face and smiling "I need to do my daily routine, I'm way behind. I'm surprised my family hasn't came in here yet"

"Your mom did, I just told her you were still sleeping." He got out of the bed and came over to my side picking me up, he was still naked and I almost pouted knowing that I didn't even get to really feel him skin to skin. I was too out of it after we-more like he showered me. "You're mom is great"

"I have to apologize to her, and my dad"

"Why?"

"Nothing, just something I did"

He sat me on the sink top and grabbed my toothbrush for me, I pointed to the cabinet and he turned around going through it before finding the spare I had in there "This for Carlo or Mark?"

"Eun" I narrowed my eyes at him playfully and he chuckled.

"Don't make me kill him too"

"Whatever"

"I got the video back"

"What video?"

"Of the girl you wanted me to kill" He deadpanned "I don't remember her name," He said in thought.

"You had your people kill her?" I said while brushing my teeth.

"I couldn't do it, I was fucking my wife," He said seriously and started brushing his teeth.

I shook my head smiling then spitting "So" I started brushing my teeth again "I was thinking about hyphenating my name" He looked at me shocked "Only because getting rid of Mostafa isn't an option" I added on so I wouldn't look too crazy

"I honestly wasn't expecting anything like that" He washed his mouth out and then gargled some mouthwash before spitting it out "You-"

"Don't want me to have your last name?" I said feeling a little angry

"No" He went over to turn on the shower "I wasn't expecting you to give up your last name, I know how much it means to you and your family"

"Yeah, I'm sure Brandi is going to change her name. She wants to be Ryu's skin, same with him." I chuckled

He came over kissing me "Give us a few months and we'll be the same way"

"Just a few months? So little faith husband?"

He kissed me again "Say it again"

"What do you want me to say again, husband?"

"Should I fuck you right here or in the shower?"