30

Eziō

"Where are you going?" I asked Ryu

"With Brandi," he said like it was the most obvious thing.

I noticed his hair was in a bun and his 'Hashi's' was pointing out of his hair. I only ever saw him wear them out in public when he felt in danger or the need to. They looked like normal ones but they were sharp, I've watched him kill a few people with those things. "Do you always wear those when you go out with Brandi?"

"I do. I like her to enjoy herself" He said taking his switch off the charger and putting his chain puff ball with a 'B' on it in his pocket. "She acts different when she's relaxed"

"So does Enya" I nodded my head "Less uptight and a know it all"

Ryu nodded his head "Brandi's the same way, and so is Mrs.Aurora"

"Really?"

He nodded his head "When Matteo isn't around she's very alert and aware, very uptight but always smiling."

"I thought today was just supposed to be Enya and Brandi, sister bonding bullshit?"

"So?"

"Never mind" I shook my head "When are you two getting married, I saw Brandi's ring"

"A few months after her birthday, she wants to do it out back like Mrs.Aurora and Matteo did"

"Hm," I looked out the window "Has Enya talked to Brandi about any wedding ideas? That gazebo is pretty important to the Mostafa's"

"Briefly but Brandi took it as a joke"

"What was it?"

"Wherever Angela and Babu got married, I don't know where it is though"

"Ask Asia, they got married there too" He looked at me putting his shoes on "So? What's it like finally having her after all these years?"

"Maddening"

"Maddening?" He chuckled "What?"

I shook my head "I love it don't get me wrong but the patience is what's killing me"

"It's been a month since the two of you started this chase, I'd hardly call that patience"

"You got Brandi the first chance you got, and it doesn't help that she fell in love with you as soon as she saw you"

He smirked and shrugged his shoulders "Enya is more sane than Brandi. Give her a bit more time,"

"No" I shook my head "I gave her years, she'll be fine"

"Do you mind if me and Brandi stay with you until I get us our own place?"

"What?" I shook my head "No, fuck no. I want Enya by myself and your girlfriend hates me. Just stay with your dad"

"No, your mom is there and I don't want Brandi anywhere near her, if it was up to me I would stay in Italy with her"

I sighed rubbing my forehead "She isn't like that anymore, and she's been going to therapy. She's doing better"

"I don't want my fiancé around anyone who believes mafias shouldn't mix, or anyone who watched their husband cut their own fucking kids throat!" He yelled getting in my face. I punched him and he fell on the floor smiling at me "Did that make you feel better? Because it doesn't make what I said any less true"

"Fuck you Ryu" I left out the room bumping into Matteo in the process "Shit, I'm sorry. I was-"

"I heard" He put his hands in his pockets "I already spoke with Kenji, Ryu and Brandi will only be staying there for a few weeks before they come back here"