35

Enya

I was laying on the bed still in my towel when Eziō came out of the bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and another towel drying his hair off, he looked so sexy doing something so simple. I kept watching him for a few more seconds before laying back and smiling like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

I thought back to when Eziō asked if I wanted kids, I didn't plan on leaving Eziō. I know he said we had time to decide and we do but the thought of him cumming in me unlocked a kink I didn't know I had. I loved it, it made my pussy clench just thinking about it. A part of him inside of me like that, I bit my lip smiling then shook my head. The thought of a little Eziō running around had my heart jumping with happiness, a feeling that was also new to me.

I sat up looking at him again and started to feel that possessive jealousy coming over me, I know Eziō had fucked other girls before. The fact that he had another girl as his first was about to send me into an insane mental fuck if I didn't stop thinking about it. then the thought of another person having his baby made me want to strangle him for some unknown reason.

"That won't happen," I said to myself then laid back down.

I looked at the ceiling thinking about how different my life had changed and how quickly it did, all because of this crazy fuck in front of me. I knew it would just be a matter of time before I started to love him, the intensity of my feelings for him were already telling me I was headed there no matter how much I tried to deny it. I knew if something happened to him I wouldn't survive it and that scared me. Sometimes I wanted to just say it but decided against it, hearing his confession on the plane made me want to say it more but I felt like I just needed more time to process my feelings for him.

I chuckled knowing no matter how long I 'processed' my feelings for him that wouldn't change anything. I sat up again looking at him, he looked over at me and I motioned for him to come here. He came over and stood between my legs lifting my chin up to look at him "What are you thinking about?"

"This crazy Japanese man who forced me to marry him"

He looked playfully confused "If I'm not mistaken I remember you begging me to marry you" I pushed him away playfully and he laughed then leaned down kissing me "I wish you could understand how insane you make me feel"

"I have a small feeling" I pulled him on top of me "If it's anything how I'm feeling then no wonder you're so impatient"

"'Impatient'?" He looked offended "I have been so patient with you"

"If you really wanted me that badly you should've came and got me Eziō," I said teasing him "Instead of finding bitches to substitute for me," I said referring to what Sakura said "I don't know if I'm flattered or pissed that you did that"

"And what exactly did I do my beautiful wife?" He tried kissing me but I pulled away, he grabbed my hair pulling me back towards him kissing me aggressively making me moan.

I pushed him away and he let go of my hair "Making girls say their name was Enya? You flatter me husband" I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"I had to do something to make sure I didn't kill the boy you weren't in love with"

"Did he scare you that much?" I smiled at him and he wrapped his hand around my throat tightly "You should've came and rescued me. Forced me to be yours" I said wrapping my legs around him.

He pressed his hard dick against my pussy and I moved his towel so I could feel him, he rubbed his dick against my pussy and we both moaned. I reached down to grab his dick but he stopped me "'Love is a serious mental illness'" he said quoting Plato "Do you have any idea how much I want to ruin you? How much I want you to only think of me? To only feel me?" He pressed the tip of his dick into my entrance before pulling away making me whine. "I'm trying to do this right and not cage you"