Part 8: The Leaders Are Back!

Riley's POV 

Me: "Blue honey come on." 

She came running up to me and I claimed inside the Optimus as I picked her up. The moment I was sitting behind the wheel he placed the seatbelt around us and began to drive. 

Tessa: "They blocked our bank cards. So what are we going to do?"

Cade: "We will think of something Tess."

Shane: "Where are we going?"

Me: "We are meeting our family. Sent them our signal Optimus." 

A beep was heard and I took hold of the speaker from the radio above me. 

Optimus: "Callin all Autobots. Calling all Autobots." 

Me: "The Matrix is complete." 

At that moment I saw a white truck driving past us. The moment we came right next to it Optimus scanned it and began to transform into his new vehicle form. The next moment we were inside the new Optimus. I could feel that his powers were back. He was even stronger than before. 

Shane: "Oh my God! Oh my God!" 

Me: "Great choice Orion." 

Blue: "Yey Daddy!" 

She was so happy that she claimed her little hands. 

Shane: "This was awesome! It was awesome but it was insane, right?" 

He was freaking out and Cade was becoming angry by it. We continue driving for a few more hours when I saw the first member of our Autobots team high on the mountain shooting in the air. 

Blue: "Hound!" 

Me: "Yes it's Hound." 

Optimus drove to the location and I was really glad to see Crosshair in his original form waiting for us. 

Crosshair: "Mr. and Mrs. Leaders of Autobots and Free Galexsy are back!" 

I looked at Cade, Shane, and Tessa. 

Me: "Wait inside." 

Shane: "Why?" 

Me: "They are protective." 

Tessa: "Of you?" 

Me: "Yes but they will kill for her." 

I said as I looked at Blue for a moment then I looked back at them to see all of them looking at me with big eyes. 

Me: "Blue stay in." 

Optimus opened the doors and jumping out of him I turned to look at the Crosshair and Drift that landed next to him. 

Me: "Hello guys." 

Crosshair: "Mrs. Pax!" 

Drift: "We got your working. We'been waiting." 

He said as he bowed his head to me. 

Hound: "Hell yeah! Boom time! We got the team back!" 

A green light appeared around Crosshair and as it disappeared I saw him in his human form. A man with blue eyes, green hair, and goggles on his head began to approach me. 

Crosshair: "Your majesty." 

He spread his hands and we hugged each other. 

Me: "It's good to see that you guys are alright." 

Crosshair: "Same. This mission has been a bitch." 

Hearing the sound of my first car I took one step back from Crosshair and then I looked to my left to see a black Cameron that was a little yellow driving towards us at great speed. A big smile grew on my face as tears began to gather in my eyes. He was alright. 

The moment he stopped right next to us bright yellow light began to gather around him. A big smile grew on my face as I saw my best friend's eyes. 

Me: "Bee." 

Bee: "Riley." 

We busted into each other's arms. It has been so long since we last saw each other and I was so worried. He was my best friend and the only one that reminded me of Sam. 

Bee: "I missed you so much, Riley." 

Me: "I missed you too Bumblebee." 

We looked at each other and that's when I noticed his black hair. They used to be more yellow and a little black but now they were more black and little yellow. Other than that he still looked like the same old Bumblebee. 

Bee: "Where is my-" 

Blue: "Bee-Bee!" 

She jumped out of Optimus and before she hit the ground Bumblebee caught her in his arms. She gave him a big hug. 

Blue: "I missed you so much Bee-Bee." 

Bumblebee: "I missed you too Blue." 

They always had an amazing bond. Since the beginning they were close. Cade, Tessa, and Shane jumped out of Optimus as well then my husband changed into his original form. 

Optimus: "Humans have asked us to play by their rules. Well, the rules have just changed." 

Hound: "Human beings, a bunch of backstabbin' weasels." 

Drift: "Hound, find your inner compass. Loyalty is but a flower in the winds of fear and temptation." 

Hound: "What the hell are you saying?" 

Drift: "It's a haiku." 

Hound rolled his optics. 

Blue: "Crossy!" 

Crosshair: "Come here, darling." 

He took her from Bumblebee's arms making Bumblebee roll his eyes in protest. 

Crosshair: "Alright now that you are safely in my arms darling I need to know... WHO are they???" 

He asked as he turned his hand into a gun and pointed it at Cade, Tessa, and Shane. Hound pointed his cannon at them, as Drift prepared his sword and Bumblebee changed his hands into his cannons as well. 

Cade: "Hey wats the deal?" 

Optimus: "Stop all of you!" 

Me: "It's alright they will not harm her. They raised their lives for ours." 

Optimus: "We owe them." 

Slowly all of them put their weapons away. They were so protective over Blue. Blue suddenly dropped a toy car on the ground. I took a step forwards so I could pick up the toy when suddenly my body became weak. 

Voice: "Riley..." 

Bee: "Riley?" 

My vision suddenly became blurry but before I could fall to the ground I was caught. 

Optimus: "Riley!!" 

Optimus's POV 

Feeling weakness inside my heart I looked down at Riley to see that something was wrong. 

Bumblebee: "Riley?" 

I could feel that her heart was weak. Quickly changing into my human form I rent up to her and caught her right before she could hit the ground. 

Me: "Riley!!" 

Blue: "Mommy!" 

I went down on my knees and carefully began to examine her with my eyes. 

Cade: "What's wrong with her?" 

The moment I saw what was wrong I began to call her. 

Me: "Riley! Riley wake up! Wake up!"