Part 25: Lockdown's Attack

Optimu's POV 

As we killed the last Decepticon on our path I noticed that Megatron was nowhere to be found. The covered must have run away. Looking down at my wife I saw her scanning around for any more Decepticon so she could blow up. 

Joshua: "Awsem job!"

Me: "You."

I pointed my sword at him making him step back.

Joshua: "Who?"

Cade: "You."

Me: "Step forward."

Because he didn't move Cade pushed him towards Grimlock who growled at him. 

Joshua: "What? Why?"

Me: "Your science will be responsible for humanity's extinction."

Joshua: "All right. I know that you're sensitive to this whole bioethical dilemma..."

Riley: "Be careful what you will say next. Grimlock is hungry."

Cade: "Maybe all they want to hear you say is that some things should never be invented." 

Me: "Grimlock."

At that moment Girmlock let out a strong roar making Joshua scream as he covered his eyes. Blue who was in Tessa's arms laughed.

Joshua: "Okay."

Optimus: "We will lead you out of the city."

Jumping down the Grimlock's back I carefully placed Riley on the ground then I changed myself into my vehicle form. We needed to get the Seed out of the city. Riley ran to Tessa who gave her our daughter and as she came back to me I opened the doors for them. The moment both of them were in I placed my seatbelt around them and began to drive. All Autobots, humans, and Dinobots began to follow me. 

Grimlock was running right next to me as he was keeping a close eye on Blue. They made a bond and he was trying to keep her safe. It was one of the bonds that she already made with Bumblebee. 

Feeling something happening I looked at Riley who took hold of her head as she broke contact with someone that was trying to get inside her head.

Me: "What is it, Riley? Megatron?"

Riley: "No. It's Lockdown. He's here."

Me: "He will not get her." 

Just then I saw the bridge that led out of the city in the distance. But just as I came driving around the corner I quickly moved out of the way before the giant fish ship could fall on top of us from the sky. More ships, cars, and buses began to fall from the sky. This was too dangerous. 

Me: "Transform!" 

Riley's POV

Optimus: "Autobots, fall back!" 

Optimus was holding Blue and me close against his chest as he was running as fast as he could so we weren't being crushed by the fallen items. Suddenly a ship fell just behind Optimus and as it leandered forward I saw that we were not about to escape it. 

Me: "No!" 

Hitting my hands together I created a giant shield that came around Optimus and Bumblebee just before the ship could hit us. The weight of the ship was very heavy but I was able to hold it with no problem. The new powers inside of me were very strong. 

As we got out of harm's way, I saw that Dinobots were struggling to stand. Something was wrong. Lockdown's ship was pulling them up. It was going to destroy them as they would fall back on the ground. Slug was the first one being pulled up. 

Me: "Score get him!" 

He came flying at great speed grabbing Slug's tail in the air and began to take him away from the ship which was coming for us. As Optimus was running away with us we lost humans with their car in all this commotion.  

Optimus got us about of the way and as Shockwave began to turn his ship over the sea I began to look for Bumblebee. 

Me: "Bumblebee!" 

He came flying to us on top of Score as Slug came running on the road. Where were the others? Optimus placed me and Blue on the ground but just then a smaller enemy ship came flying toward us and began to shoot. Optimus covered Blue and me with his shield as he began to shoot towards the ship. 

I wanted to help him crush the ship down but just then Bumblebee and Score crushed down on earth making Blue scream. 

Blue: "Bee!" 

Me: "He is alright little one don't worry."

Optimus: "In cover!" 

Slug came running up the road and as he jumped into the air he destroyed the ship that was attacking us. With his mouth, he crushed it in half. Cade came running up to us with other humans and the seed. 

Me: "Autobots, get this bomb over the bridge and out of the city!" 

Tessa: "Dad!" 

Looking at the way she was looking we could see that Lockdown was coming back with his ship. Optimus suddenly fell on the floor as the ship began to pull him up. He was trying to grab something to stop himself but nothing was holding him as the magnet was so strong. He and Slug were being pulled up.

Blue: "Daddy!" 

Quickly placing Blue on the ground I began to send attacks towards the ship. Optimus was helping me and together we destroyed the magnet. But suddenly all Dinobots and Optimus began to fall. 

Me: "No!" 

I created a shield around them and carefully placed all of them on the ground. Hearing the horn I looked back to see Bumblebee, Drift, and Crosshair. 

Me: "Cade take the seed to them!" 

I look back at my husband who gave me the look I knew very well. 

Me: "Optimus don't..."