Part 9: Where Is The End Of This Nightmare?

Riley's POV 

Voice: "Riley."

Opening my eyes I found myself in a familiar place. The place between Heavens and Earth. What was I doing here? I turned my body around but I was unable to see the Primes anywhere. Where were they? 

Me: "Zeta?" 

Echo: "Zeta?" 

Me: "Why am I here?" 

Echo: "Why am I here?" 

Me: "Where are you?" 

Echo: "Where are you?" 

Blue: "Mommy!" 

Thinking I heard Blue's voice behind me I turned around but I was unable to see her. What was going on here? 

Zeta: "Riley." 

Hearing his voice I turned around again and saw him standing behind me with the rest of the Primes behind him. I haven't seen or talked with them for years, but now they stood in front of me once more with a bed feeling rising inside of me. 

Me: "What am I doing here Zeta?" 

Zeta: "We called you here to warn you about the future of Primes Riley." 

Me: "Future of Primes? What are you talking about? Optimus is the last Prime." 

Zeta: "The blood of Primes has been given to every new Prime when he was chosen. It was given to your daughter when she was born. Blue is the next Prime and the protector of the Allspark." 

Me: "What?" 

I asked as I took a step back. This can't be happening. Not my daughter. 

Me: "No...no... My daughter deserves a normal life Zeta. This c-cant be." 

Voice: "Riley!" 

Zeta: "You and Optimus will have to make a difficult decision, Riley." 

Me: "Blue doesn't deserve this kind of life Zeta! Please there must be another way!" 

Voice: "Riley wake up! Wake up, Riley!" 

Optimuse's POV 

Me: "Riley I need you to wake up! Wake up, Riley! Wake up!" 

Her beautiful eyes slowly opened and the blue light around her disappeared. 

Riley: "Optimus?" 

She asked as she slowly looked up at me. 

Me: "What happened Riley?" 

Riley: "Zeta Prime." 

Me: "Zeta?" 

What did they want from her? 

Riley: "Blue? Where is Blue?" 

Crosshair placed Blue on the ground and she came running into Riley's arms. 

Blue: "Mommy are you okay?" 

Riley: "Yeah I'm fine darling. Just got tired." 

She said as she hugged Blue back. With her right hand around Blue and her other hand at the back of Blue's head, Riley looked up at me giving me a worried look. She needed to talk. I looked at Bumblebee who was in his human form. I gave him the eye and he understood.

Me: "Blue, Bumblebee will take you for a ride. Alright?" 

I asked and Blue looked up at me. 

Blue: "Alright." 

Bumblebee: "Come here, princess. Bee-Bee will take you for a crazy drive." 

Riley: "Not too fast." 

Bumblebee: "Of course." 

As they left I carefully placed my arms around my wife and picked her up as I felt that she was too weak to stand on her legs. The only time she was that weak was when she protected me and Blue when we were first attacked. I could never forget the anger and rage I felt when I saw her struggle so much. Placing her on the rock Crosshair offered her a bottle of water. She took it and then all the Autobots and humans walked away a little so we could talk in privet. 

Me: "What happened Riley?" 

Riley: "The Primes called me to...to tell me that the rain of Primes will not be done with you Optimus. But with Blue. She is the next Prime." 

In shock, I shooked my head no. 

Me: "No, that can't be. She...They can't do that. She didn't have a choice." 

Riley: "Zeta told me that we will have to make a hard decision. I don't know what it will be but...I think it's about Blue." 

Me: "Our daughter deserves a peaceful life. Being a Prime is an honor but it's also a pain." 

Through the many years of being a Prime, I had to make many different and difficult decisions that I didn't want to do. Riley looked away from me as her eyes landed on the hills and her hands took a strong grip of her jeans. 

Me: "Riley." 

I took hold of her hands making her look down at me, meeting my eyes. 

Me: "I will not allow this to happen to our daughter. I will change her fate, my love." 

Riley: "When will this nightmare be over Optimus?" 

She asked. If only I would know the answer to her question. Closing her eyes she lowered her head so her forehead could touch my forehead. I never wanted this kind of life for her and our daughter. I almost lost them once and I will not allow this to happen again. 

Me: "Do you remember what I told you on our wedding day?" 

I asked as I opened my eyes. She slowly opened her eyes as well. 

Riley: "I do. You said: "I know that this life will be challenging and difficult but I know that you had proved to me and everyone else how powerful you really are." 

Me: "You are the strongest person I know Riley. We will make it out of this and Blue will have a normal life. I promise."

She placed her right hand on my cheek and I could feel that now she felt much better than before. I will do anything to keep her and Blue safe. Anything. Even if that will turn me against the other Primes.