twenty-three

...

michael woke up naked in luke's messy bed for the second day in a row.

he was a little sore from last night but that didn't really bother him. he got dressed quietly and poured himself some cereal as luke walked downstairs in only sweatpants.

"morning, kitten." luke smirked, playing with his lip ring which drove michael crazy.

"morning, daddy."

he poured some milk into his bowl and started eating.

"I think louis should stay home today." luke said, "i don't think he was going to school while ashton was drinking, anyway."

michael nodded.

*

"how was it?" ace asked as he walked into biology class.

michael's cheeks turned pink.

"well..." he said, dragging out the word. "rough."

ace patted him on the back and laughed.

the day passed quickly and soon the bell rung and the week of school was over, meaning spring break had finally come.

"so, liam's gonna drop me off around noon, okay? and he's gonna pick me up sometime after dinner, if that's okay."

michael nodded, "I'm sure it'll be fine with luke." the two were walking to their usual spot under the tree. "but, just to let you know, there's another furry with us. it's complicated, but he's a little older than us and kinda sensitive right now."

michael never thought he'd call louis sensitive. it just wasn't a word to describe him, until now.

"oh, okay. that's cool." ace smiled as he set down his backpack onto the grass. michael looked around to see luke's car pull up next to the gate.

"see you tomorrow, buddy." he calls and ace says a brief goodbye.

*

when they got home michael seemed a bit clingy. he followed luke to his office and peppered kisses onto his skin until luke made out with him. he teased luke by sliding his hands under his shirt and tracing his fingers over luke's defined stomach. he sat on luke's lap and turned his hips around until luke moaned. he was a complete tease.

"michael clifford, what the hell are you doing." luke groaned as michael continued to create friction with his bum and luke's clothed cock.

michael only giggled, standing up from luke's lap and kneeling in front of him instead. michael batted his eyelashes and started to palm luke through his dark jeans, causing luke to cry out softly.

"f-fuck, michael, stop teasing me." he gasped, and michael did as told, removing the black belt from luke's waist and pulling luke's pants to his ankles.

michael carefully kitten licked the head before licking a strip from luke's base up. luke let out a shaky moan and tugged at michael's colorful hair lightly, pushing michael's head down a bit so his dick is surrounded by michael's warmth.

michael uses his hand to stroke what his mouth can't reach, squeezing lightly every once in awhile. his mouth works on luke and his ears perk up every time luke makes a sound.

"so naughty, kitten." luke moans, thrusting upwards into michael's mouth slightly. he's in heaven at the moment, moans filling the room.

michael hums around luke's cock, making luke curse and then grunt, and michael feels satisfied.

"'m gonna come, kitten," luke groans, pulling michael's hair rather roughly and pushing his face down on his cock.

michael does his best to deep-throat his daddy, pushing his face down so his nose almost brushes luke's pubic bone. he hums again, something he knows drives luke insane and luke comes. hot, salty spurts of white run down michael's throat and he moans at the feeling, coming off of luke's dick with a loud pop.

"you did so well, kitten." luke praises, still coming down from his orgasm.

"thank you, daddy." michael kisses luke's stubble growing on his chin and leaves the room, smirking to himself and taking care of business in the shower, keeping luke's moans replaying in his head.

-

mikey is being rlly sexual rn lol whatta horny teen.

what's your favorite 5sos and 1d song?

english love affair/mrs all american and fools gold eeeeppp

and holy shit i haven't even realized this until yesterday but almost 400 votes already??? 4.8k reads??? holy shiitttt thNK

also, michael is on spring break!!! <- important

stay happy