thirty-five

...

-warning: explicit; mentions of sexual abuse-

"I love luke, calum." michael whispered from his seat. his eyes were still glued to his hands and he took a deep breath.

"tsk, tsk, tsk." calum sighed, standing up from the bed.

"broke two rules just now, michael. do you know what happens to boys who disobey?"

michael knew what was coming, and he breathing stared becoming uneasy.

"they get punished, princess." the older man growls, leaning into michael's ear. michael shuddered.

"hands and knees. now."

if michael disobeyed he knew the punishment would only worsen, so he listened to calum.

"I told you to call me sir." calum said in a low voice, tracing michael's bum in his basket ball shorts. "off."

he took the shorts off, not knowing anything else he could do. he was forced to obey calum all his life. he shouldn't stop now... should he?

calum's palm hit michael's clothed bum with a loud smack. the only fabric between his hand and michael's ass cheeks were his white lace panties.

michael flinched as calum's hand made contact with his ass.

"I want you to count each time I hit you."

-smack-

"one."

-smack-

"t-two."

by the time the twentieth smack landed, michael's ass was bright pink and his eyes were watery and sweat matted down his hair.

"good boy." calum praised. "now, will you have luke sign the papers?"

michael sobbed quietly. he really didn't want calum. he wanted luke. he loved luke.

"no, sir."

calum growled loudly in michael's ear.

"I'll make you say yes."

he pushed michael so that his stomach was flat against the bed and stripped off his panties.

michael heard some shuffling behind him and began to cry harder.

"calum, s-sir, stop." he whimpered, tears streaming down pink cheeks.

"shut up." the dark haired boy responded, grabbing lube near the bedside table and slicking himself up.

"I'm gonna convince you, michael. you're mine."

"I'm not." michael whispered to himself, head digging into the mattress.

soon he feels a finger at his entrance and it's soon being pushed in. he cried out, trying to get away from calum's touch but calum doesn't have it, and pops his finger out of michael's hole to slam his torso firmly onto the bed.

"don't move. you're lucky I'm even prepping you."

michael decided not to move and kept his arms to his sides. soon enough calum's finger is back and knuckle-deep. michael shuts his eyes tightly. it didn't hurt, but it didn't feel right as well. he wondered if this is how people punish hybrids even if they don't own them.

michael is too busy with his thoughts to notice how quickly a second and third finger are jammed into his entrance. calum scissored and moved his fingers around to stretch michael before pulling all three fingers out. he saw michael's hole pucker and smirked to himself.

"love you, princess." he groaned as he enters michael.

michael whimpered from under him. he wanted to get away, but he knows if he moved even an inch he'll get punished even more.

soon calum is ripping michael's hole by how hard he's thrusting into him and michael's hands are curled around the sheets. his knuckles are white and he's sobbing so loudly and tears are staining his red cheeks. he's hurting.

"sir, please stop."

"shut up." calum said in a voice much harsher than before, and grabbed onto michael's pink hair. michael cried out, back arching a bit and calum groaned.

"baby, you're so good." he moaned, licking his lips.

the blacked haired man gripped michael's waist incredibly tight and michael was sure it would leave bruises on him for a while.

michael sobbed a bit louder as calum eventually spilled into him, pulling out of michael's red and abused asshole. the younger boy collapsed onto the bed as he cried, and calum immediately picked him up to cradle him in his arms. he felt so tiny and used.

"baby boy, do you see how much I love you?" calum kissed michael's cheek, and michael flinched. he was too tired and sore to answer, and so calum just smiled and tucked michael into the dark sheets, crawling in next to him and falling asleep quickly.

michael couldn't fall asleep, though, and spent the whole night sobbing into the pillow, body curled up in a ball and as fall away from calum as he possibly could get.

-

I'M SORRY I REALLY AM BUT IT HAD TO HAPPEN IM SO SORRY OMG.

IT HAD TO HAPPEN I'M SORRY DON'T HATE ME.

hkjnlkm

ok.

thanks for reading dont kill me

vote? for the chapter......?

no? ok, it's all good............

ok.... stay happy..................

!!!! this is a really sucky time for me to take a break, huh..... im actually moving to a new house, and all internet connection will be shut off for awhile, which means i most likely wont be able to write until a week or so later. and even till then i'll have to get myself organized for school since that's also starting soon. im sorry. its really inconvenient for you guys and i promise the second i finish the next chapter i'll publish it, okay? 

--- carlee (aka michaels_cheezburger) followed me on twitter and i cried for a good fifteen minutes. she's such a  huge part of my inspiration to write she's just amazing gaaaah////