thirteen

...

they slept in for most of the day but luke quickly got up when michael's stomach growled. michael insisted on staying in bed, just because he wanted to be close to luke. but luke refused.

michael couldn't help clinging onto luke downstairs. he kept hold of his t-shirt, his other hand playing with his ear.

"should we go out to eat?" luke suggested.

michael nodded, "mall?"

luke smiled, kissing michael on his head, "you have the best ideas, kitten."

they got dressed and pulled on their shoes before stepping outside.

*

the two were currently at burger joint in the mall. michael had finished his burger already, and was blabbering on about how good the food was.

"I've been thinking," luke said, "you should go to school."

luke had been researching more about furries. he found a website online and read through it. it had more information than the pamphlet, which luke made sure to read thoroughly as well. the website clearly stated that - although it was not required - it would be good for furries to go to school. the website said something about good communication stuff and behavior whatevers. it sounded like a good idea. and it's not like michael did anything at home, anyway.

michael's ears perked up at the suggestion.

"school?" he'd never been to school before.

"yeah. school." luke said.

"o-okay." michael started playing with his tail.

"yeah. it would keep you busy during the day. you know, so I can focus on my work."

michael sighed. he felt as if luke only adopted him to 'work'. it was dumb.

"it'll be good for you, kitten. trust me." luke assured him, although he wasn't too sure himself.

by the time they got home it was dark and luke and michael had several new pieces of clothing to add to their closet.

they weren't really hungry for dinner, so luke invited michael to bed and they slept together in quiet.

-

hi angels

ahhhh its so short im so so sorry ))): double update ok?

don't forget to vote and comment on this chaptaaaaaaa

ily, thanks for reading, stay happy (: