𝟒

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞

𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀

"I drew the stars on the walls and Mrs. Lenni let me paint the frog, but I didn't like how Shelby drew the frog, it looked like Mr. Froggo was drawn mid pooping..."

I burst out laughing at my toddlers extraordinary description of a poor little frog as I unlock the door.

He goes on and on talking about how boring his day was except wall painting part.

"Really did you stop them from fighting?" I pick him up and set him on the kitchen counter.

"Yup," He grins proudly dangling his legs in the air.

"What did you do?" I take away his iron man backpack taking out his lunch box and putting in the sink.

"Mathew is a bitch-"

"Nevan." I sigh looking at him pointedly.

"What I didn't call him a bitch on his face." He shrugs innocently.

"You are not supposed to cuss."

"Mommy, even our new neighbour's daughter who is just four years old says the f word. I can say bitch alright." He tries justify with a pout. "Beside daddy calls you a bitch half of the times you don't seem to complain."

"He calls me witch not bitch." I defend.

But on cue the front door opens.

"What's up my little bitches?"

Arwan.

I shake my head inhaling a calming breathe.

He spoiled this kid from the start.

"See." Nevan grins proud to have proven his point.

"I see." I give him a tight-lipped grin. "I see very well." I turn to the noise of the hurried heavy footsteps as the hulk now crowds the small kitchen.

"So?" Arwan drawls grinning ear to ear and its hard to keep him pinned on my hard gaze cause those shiny white perfectly set teeth streched in a smirky smile is distracting as hell.

"Guess what?" He slides those strong arms around my waist pulling me to him.

And no matter how long we have been together-

Hell we have been married for seven fucking years for god's sake, but do I still feel the heat creep onto my cheek and turn my heartbeat into a chaotic rush of drum rolls?

Yes.

"You got the project?" My lips curl up on its own accord.

It always have eversince the first time he flashed me his dimples.

As much of a mental mess I had been the first time I had a glimpse of those dimples, his dimples could make me smile even if we are stranded in the sea with a sinking boat.

Not an exaggeration when we have been stranded in far worse than a sinking boat.

"I sure did ma'am." His grin widens. "Your magic spell worked off, Witchy."

He doesn't let me say a word before he his lips are pressing onto mine for a soft deep peck.

I can never anticipate enough for those lips and when they would crush on mine.

He always catches me off-guard.

I chuckle against his lips before returning the peck.

"Okay that's enough, PDA Gomez and Morticia."