𝟒𝟐

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞?

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀

"Hi," I turn around at an unfamiliar voice, spotting a gorgeous brunette, flashing her pearly white teeth at me.

"Hi, I'm Celia." I offer her my hand.

"O-m-g." She takes my hand flushing. "I'm such a big fan of yours, I've heard so much about you from Ruan. He admires you so much-wait you don't know who I'm?"

I shake my head offering her a genuine confused smile.

"I'm Olympia Caelum, Ruan's sister."

What?!

"For real?"

She laughs at my shocked words.

"No really, Granny adopted me into the Caelum family and guess I've been his sister eversince then....I'm always lowkey so I don't blame you for being shocked."

How did Ruan not tell me he had a sister?

Just when I thought I had this guy figured...

"Oh my god, it's so lovely to meet you, Olympia." I pull her in a hug.

"I've been dying to meet you, I've been studying at Capryse so I don't really get time to visit-"

"Woah." I gasp. "You study at Capryse University?"

That's like my dream uni I wanted to go to.

Celia went to Capryse too, she talked about it all the time.

"Yes." She grins.

She has a beautiful smile.

Probably should teach her brother to smile more a bit.

"Oh you're my favourite already." I hug her sideways, she smiles like she as if hearing those words has been her dream.

"You staying at Malachi for a while?" I ask, I would love to get to know her and may be a little bit more about her charming enticing brother.

"Yes actually!" She beams flashing me her gorgeous smile. "This is like my second time being here, last time I was a kid so I don't really remember much but this time I'm planning on remembering my stay."

"That's fantastic we can both go sightseeing together, I'm new here too."

Her eyes widens.

"Oh my god really?"

"Yeah." I smile.

"This is a dream." She shudders shaking her head. "You know I listen to your speech everytime before I go up on stage?"

"On stage?"

"Yeah, there's an annual program thing in Capryse and since I'm a PhD student I generally get called to perform every year and dancing has never much been my thing so I sing heartbreak songs I wrote in car...."

She goes on and I listen.

People like her actually feels like a breathe of fresh air but they get polluted nevertheless sooner than later.

I observe the way she speaks, passionately with sudden hints of shyness and embarassment, she giggles a lot uses her hands as a form of expression.

You can tell a simply real credulous person the way they speak. You know those bubbly side character in a book?

She is like that. The type to spill her whole life over a single meet. Not that it's a bad thing but I can't help but feel sad thinking how many times this oversharing might have caused them to getting hurt.