𝟒𝟑

𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀

If anyone had told me a perfectly good night out would turn into an absolute nightmare like tonight....

I wipe my eyes as we wait outside the ER.

A fire broke out in the second floor from short circuit issues but why did Leah had to be in that room?!

The second I saw Marlon with a passed out Leah in his arms I knew something was wrong.

But I could never imagine it being this wrong.

She almost got burnt!

I'm this one percent away from breaking down thinking what would've happened if Marlon didn't got to her on time.

All the guests were informed of the fire and were safely escorted out. It was such a chaotic moment, watching a good night turn into an absolute disaster.

The fire quickly made its way to the entire second floor by the time the firefighters got there.

I've no idea what condition Ken Hospital is in, we're currently in an another Hospital of the Althea.

I don't even think I read the name of the hospital.

We just got in Marlon's car, Arwan took over the steering wheel, I took the passenger seat while Sydney and Marlon rode in the back with Leah.

God she looked awful compared to how I saw her on the red carpet tonight.

She looked beyond exhausted.

Her make-up melted giving away her tired eye bags and sunken cheekbones.

And the thing I couldn't get over was her scared face as if she was trying to fight something she couldn't see or touch.

And hit home so badly.

I feel Arwan wrap his arms around me while I chew on my nails waiting for the doctors.

She got so many first degree burns on her arms and it was awful.

I hated seeing her like that.

"She is gonna be okay right?" I whisper.

"She will." Arwan pats my head pulling me against him. "I still can't comprehend the last couple hours."

I don't think either of us here can.

Ruan and Olympia stands across of us and Ruan looks enraged.

And though he is calm, his sapphire eyes promises of vengeance and fury.

Olympia, his sister I met tonight an absolute sweetheart like Leah.

We mostly fangirled over Leah the entire night only to sob together after we made it to the ER.

I didn't knew Leah was so close with Ruan's family.

Both of them genuinely cares for Leah, especially Ruan.

He dropped everything considering his hospital literally went up in flames and I'm sure he has more important places to be since he keeps getting calls.

But he's still here.

That means something doesn't it?

I glance at Marlon standing right by the door.

He looks so much scarier than ever.

His face screams bloody murder and it's terrifying.

I've never seen anyone this infuriatingly furious.