𝟔

𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐈𝐯𝐲

𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀

"Let's go say hi to our new neighbours." I announce entering the kitchen where the two blondes are making dinner plans by playing rock-papper-scissors.

Arwan turns around his eyes drinking me in his blue hoodie.

His eyes darkens as he puts down Nevan who runs to grab the plate of chocolate skillet cake.

He closes the distance between us that soft smirk playing on his lips.

"Always stealing my hoodies."

"You love your clothes more on me than on you, anyways." I grin pecking his lips feeling them strech.

"That I sure do. Even more taking off them." I feel his hand creep under his hoodie finding the smooth skin of my back. "Can you walk?"

"I could appreciate lying down but it's okay." I rub my hand over his back to ease out his worry.

He always worries when he goes just a little hard.

I know he is always warry of hurting me the slightest but I hate that look on his face.

Thinking I am too fragile for even the bare minimum.

"We can always pay a visit tomorrow." His hand squeezes the sore muscles on my back and I almost moan.

"I am fine Arwan."

He frowns pressing his lip to my temple nodding.

"Nevan let daddy carry the cake you will drop it."

I shut the main door behind us locking it though we are just going next door or that our locality is the most safest here in Malachi.

But I like being extra safe than sorry.

You never know.

We cross the lane and stop for a second to admire the house infront of me.

For the first time in ages I'm seeing the house with any kind of light.

Eversince I saw it, it has always been an isolated abandoned spooky looking bunglow at first I had the impression it was haunted, I won't lie I am still not under the impression.

The vibe of this house is just....sad.

I don't know why, the first time I had looked at the house especially, the second floor eastern side window covered in ivy most probably, all I felt was misery.

A deep gut wrenching feeling of utter misery.

The feeling pricked me so bad I never looked at the window again.

They were some people who were clearing out the overgrown weed and manicuring the plants for the last one month, that's when we heard about a potential new neighbour moving across us.

My first reaction was why?

Why would someone choose this house.

Then the answer was it's huge.

Like massive!

I don't know how spacious it is from inside but from outside it stands taller than most houses on this lane.

The house is all black atleast from outside and it doesn't help the dark aura I get each time I pass it by, accept may be this time it looks less depressing.

It has a tall black brick wall protruding out the sharpest pitched roof which has a cross on top of it.

Ironic.