𝟑𝟓

𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

⚠️ TW-Mention of Gore and Violence ⚠️

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐀

She twirls the vodka in her glass as she waits for her prey to approach her.

The loud music bustling in the empty club named Cosmos, that serves as a resthouse for people taking the steep hill road to Lilura.

And her prey Mateo Diaz, seems to be the manager of the club, who is currently busy oggling her in red.

She drowns the drink tilting her head back, her short shoulder length perfectly curled black hair with a red hat with black net shielding her hidden face.

"Mi hermosa dama." Her prey finally gathers up the gut to stride towards her.

> My beautiful lady

Mateo, is a guy who's in his early forties, with a creepy helloween smile etched on his rotten pumpkin face.

She pays no heed ordering another drink.

"You speak Spanish, my gorgeous? I suppose no?" He trails his fingers down her bare arm. "Ese cuerpo que tienes, se vería tan delicioso debajo de mí." He whispers licking his lips.

> Such a body you got, it would look so delicious under me.

She smirks into the glass letting him grope and glide his sweaty sausage fingers over her back.

"What do you say gorgeous?"

She sets down her glass, the vodka still in her mouth, she faces him only to spit the vodka on his face.

"Sí." She speaks. "Tu cabeza se vería tan deliciosa bajo mis tacones. Sí."

> Yes. Your head would look so delicious under my heels. Yeah.

She smiles with her blood red lips.

"You bitch." He grabs her by her neck swinging her around harshly but he didn't notice the bottle of vodka in her grasp barging into his bald tattooed head.

He let go of her instantly crumbling down on the floor right into her feet.

She scoffs laughing loudly removing his bleeding head from her feet before placing her pointed red heel directly over the wound and letting the heel dig inside his skull.

Her hand raises in the air forming something to choke but the poor bartender gets lifted up holding his throat frailing his legs.

"Sí te atreves a hacer esa llamada telefónica, una bala directo a tu pene." She threatens. "Bueno?"

> If you dare make that phone call, a bullet right to your dick. Okay?

"I...I don't....speak Spa-panish..." He chokes.

She curses twisting her heel further.

"No español no hay vida." She flings her hand and those invisible water chains choking the poor guy throws him into the alcohol shelf shattering everything.

> No Spanish no life.

She clicks her tongue hearing the poor guy groan taking his last breathe.

She drinks the last of her drink shaking her head. "Should've taken that Spanish class, you wish dumbfuck."

She looks down at her feet and leans against the bar.

"Hmm, now what do we do to you?"

~ ~ ~

She plays with the blood pooling at the foot of the tall stools.