𝟗

𝐀𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐲𝐧?

𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀

She calls and after a few minutes we hear swishing noise of anklets running down the stairs.

And my breathe gets stuck at the flash of jet black hair and striking hazel gold eyes with slight hint of olive in them.

They are like drooping pools of crystal honey.

Shira comes running down and she is a fairy.

With pigtails and blonde bangs and those wide curious doe eyes.

I feel my heart thud in my ears as I blink at her.

Her eyes are so much like her....

My mother....

I don't like to think about her.

Or anyone from my past to be exact.

But I remember looking to my mom's honey coloured eyes always full of warmth and smile.

Though half of the times it was fake.

Cause the only time I could see her was when I would be stuck in between this world and the world of the dead begging someone to get me out of there.

She has those kind almost panda like eyes, I would look at her through the tears and there would be those small moments where I felt like smiling despite whichever dimension of hell I would be stuck in.

And her eyes reminds of my mother's ambre honey ones, full of colour orangish and yellow.

So alive.

"Mommy!" She hugs Leah's leg, her voice adorable.

"Shiru remember what I said in the morning about the flower aunty?"

She bobs her head her curious eyes landing on me and my heart almost stop.

And I can see why Arwan got baby fever.

If innocence was a person it would be her, her face, her twinkling pair of honey eyes shine all exhibits an otherworldly innocence with hidden mischief underneath it.

She is a baby right okay but she has for legit a baby face with small white teeth gaps between them as she grins at Nevan.

She is 𝑠𝑜 cute!

"This is the flower aunty and she is our neighbour say hi." Leah pats her head motioning towards me.

"Hi." She drawls and my face breaks into the biggest smiles forgetting all about the last couple minutes.

"Tell her your name."

"Róisín Shira Savero."

Aww such a sweet name and more sweet how she mumbles it gripping Leah's dress.

"Hi sweetie, I'm Aerona, you can call me Aery." I open my arms inviting her closer and she does hugging her plush unicorn.

"Like fairy?" She blinks up at me like those innocent faces white scottish folds does.

"Exactly like the fairy." Arwan chuckles waving her a hi.

"Your name is Róisín, so do you like roses?"

I wouldn't judge a kid for fancying roses but a part of me wishes she says no.

How fucked up is that?

"I love roses."

Ofcourse you do.

I smile at her words.