𝟒𝟎

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭

⚠️TW-Mention Of Sexual Assualt and Blood and Violence⚠️

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐍

"Ladies and gentlemen may I've your attention for a couple minutes?"

All heads turn to the sweet authoritative voice of my stunning wife, standing up at the podium, the spotlight shining on her though she shines brighter than any one in this room.

The red dress I had ordered to be custom made couldn't be more perfect on her, those curves god, she got that face from someone but that body that I freaking love on top of me is her's and her's only.

Even the slightest of the thing she does makes me go so hard, the way her doey cat eyes stares into my soul knowing all my deepest darkest sins, plotting a thousand cruel ways to end me while she comes on my dick is one of the most sexist thing in the world.

"Tell me again which Trojan War did you fight to deserve her?" Odin, my longtime business partner and bestfriend asks me probably for a millionth time eversince she showed up in my hospital room, claiming to be my girlfriend.

Well Sydney really is a mastermind no doubt why she loves Taylor Swift.

She planned it so well no one could catch it.

Not even my mastermind of a mother.

Instead she hunted down the girl I was secretly in love with and had called the quits and found out I actually have a daughter and threatened my ex-girlfriend with custody charges if she didn't marry me to help her fix the mess her son had created.

Bad reputation is injurious to pride and ego after all.

Or so the narrative Sydney weaved, who knew she is such a crafts-woman?

Dione, would've gone to the bottom of who the fuck was Corvina if Sydney didn't skillfully covered the tracks.

"Today is a very special day," She speaks, the nervous undertones eloquently covered under the gorgeous smile she flashes. "As we know today is Ken Hospital's inaugration, while to most of you it may seem like another simple project Althea has taken over. While that is true," She pauses looking over the room.

I watch how intentionally she avoids my eyes.

I take a step back behind Odin though he isn't that tall to cover me it's enough to atleast sheild me from her direct view.

I know today means a lot to her, not that she'd ever explicitly tell me why, but from the memories I got back, didn't got all my memories back but the crucial part gave me enough answer.

And I don't want to ruin her day reminding her of the past.

She took her best shots in hitting me on the head, the bathtub was her weapon and I wouldn't lie it hurts so good.

I've ruined her life a lot.

Killed the only person she thought was her home.

And I've no room for defense cause I don't even know the fucking monster I was before I lost my memories.

I can't comprehend being the guy I was since my mother dearest killed my father.

Blame it on the trauma nah too good of an excuse to offer as a sorry for all that I have done.

She should've killed me that day.

She shouldn't have listened to Sydney and left me alive.

She didn't have to play this role that hurts her deep down, fills her with guilt everytime she pretends she loves me, when she kisses me, when she lets me fill her up.