Prologue

"Head Master," Professor Snape said in his monotonous voice, "the castle is no place for a baby." He eyed the child, who was crawling around Professor Dumbledore's office. Professor Snape's eyes judging the child while everyone else was adoring her.

"I know, Severus. She has nowhere else to go. Death Eaters killed her family." Professor Dumbledore said then looked down at the baby that now sat at his feet and staring into his face then gave him a big smile which melt his heart. "If we try I know we can raise her." He looked at other professors and ghost that were present.

"But, how? Some of us have homes and families away from Hogwarts." Professor McGonagall said bend down to pick up the baby but the child pushed her hand away, wanting to stay on the floor. Instead, the professor pat the child's head gaining a smile from the child.

"We need to try. Sinuhe and Alejandro were our friends, our favourite students and they were also apart of 'The Order', so the least we could do is raise their daughter." Professor Dumbledore said.

"I, for sure don't have a problem having this giggling bundle of joy around the castle." Sir Nicholas said gliding over to the child. She reached out to grab his garments but it went though her fingers, she pulled back in confusion. She did it a few more times before getting bored and crawling away from him.

"She might be the one to put back that bright, happy feeling back into the castle." The Gray Lady said smiling brightly at the child. "I know the Ravenclaws has been glumly and so has the other students, right?" She asked turning to the other ghosts who nodded in agreement. "It is a sad thing to lose Sinuhe and Alejandro but she will bring great joy to the castle."

"This child," The Sorting Hat said from his shelf in Dumbledore's office. "will be Hogwarts pride and joy but she can also be the wizarding world savour or destroyer." He said drawing everyone's attention. "The knowledge she will receive will be beyond her years and she will master it." He finished and turned back into a regular old hat.

While the professors and ghost start discussing arrangements for the beautiful baby that is crawling around Professor Dumbledore's office playing with his Phoenix that is very fond of the baby which causing her to giggle but there was an outburst that stopped all discussion.

"Wait!" Madam Pomfrey said, "Professor Dumbledore, what is her name?" She asked and the professors and ghost start whispering 'How could we be so stupid not to ask for the child's name'.

"Oh my," Professor Dumbledore smiled at his forgetfulness, "Her name is Karla Camila Cabello." The child squealed at her name being called.

_______________________

During the years at Hogwarts the young Cabello was adored by every professor, ghost, student and visitor at Hogwarts. Students were willing to help take care of her and love taking her to Hogsmeade on their days out.

Camila had the privilege of having her own room and during dinner she sits between Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall or she can sit her friends in any house.

At the age of 6, she hated the name Karla and told everyone to call her by her middle name 'Camila' which they also thought suited her better.

At the age of 7, Camila was neutral territory, she was allowed into any common room without giving password or solving any riddles. She help Slytherin pull pranks on the other houses especially Gryffindor and she helped Gryffindor pull back pranks on Slytherin.

At the age of 8, she was in Professor Slughorn's class boiling potions to perfection. She was fluent in Spanish because Dumbledore insist that she learned her parent's first language.