Chapter 9: Let's Have Fun! Part 1

*Flashback*
"Camila, will you please hurry up!" Lauren yelled at her girlfriend on the other side of the bathroom door.

"I don't want to go, Lauren!" Camila yelled back at Lauren.

"We been through this already, Camila." Lauren sighed and leaned against the wall by the door. "It's just one dinner. You were the one that wanted to be honest with them and now that they want to have dinner with us, you're backing out."

"I want you to be honest with them because it's the right thing to do but I know your mother and she hates me." Camila confessed. "She didn't want us to be friends in the first place."

"Camila, please come out and stop talking to me through the door." Lauren said waiting by the door for her girlfriend to exit the bathroom.

Camila finally opened the door after 5 minutes to see Lauren with open arms. She ran into her girlfriend's arms and Lauren hugged her tightly.

"Do you trust me, Camila?" Lauren asked and Camila nodded her head against her chest. "Then trust me to protect and defend you from my mother."

"Okay." Camila said pulling away from Lauren.

Lauren looked at Camila's outfit; she was wearing a beautiful yellow free flow dress, black flat shoes, her hair flowed freely with a yellow bow on the side and around her neck was the necklace and ring pendant Lauren gave her in their first year.

Lauren smiled reaching to touch the necklace. "You look beautiful." She complimented causing Camila to blush.

"Thank you." Camila said then kissed Lauren's cheek.

"Now let's get out of here." Lauren said grabbing Camila hand and waited on her to apparate them out.

After Camila apparated them to the Jauregui home, they sat to have dinner with Lauren's parents. During dinner it was silent and awkward because Mrs Jauregui was glaring at Camila most of the time. It still puzzled Camila why Mrs Jauregui hated her so much. Lauren's father came out and accepted their relationship.

After dinner they argued with Mrs Jauregui but Lauren refused to let her mother come between her and Camila.

"Mother!" Lauren yelled getting her mother to shut up. "If you really care about what makes me happy then you will let me be with Camila." Lauren said pulling Camila into herself.

"Lauren just think what people will think about this." Mrs Jauregui said.

"Is that all you care about?!" Lauren yelled and she felt Camila's hand tighten around hers.

"Lauren." Mike said sternly warning his daughter of her tone.

"I'm sorry Papi but all she cares about is the family's image." Lauren said to her father and pointed at her mother. "Well guess what Ma, I love Camila and you're not going to stop me."

Mrs Jauregui sat there shocked while Mike sat smiling at his daughter.

"Papi, I'll talk to you later." Lauren said before a kissing his cheek then grabbed back Camila's hand. "Let's head back to school."

"It was nice seeing you again Mike." Camila said before apparating them back to Hogwarts.

After they got back at Hogwarts, Camila and Lauren changed in some PJ's. Camila cuddled into the green-eyed girl, laying her head on the girl's shoulder.

"I love you, Lolo." Camila said placing her face into Lauren neck and kissed it softly.

"I love you too, Camz." Lauren responded kissing Camila's head before they fell asleep.