Chapter 17: Lets Party Y'all

In the late of the night Camila felt a warm presence cuddled into her. She has been feeling it for the last couple days but she has been too tired lately with her activities with her family especially with Sofia to even get up to see what it was and the warmth isn't there when she wakes in the morning. So tonight she peeped an eye open to see Sofia with a teddy bear curled into her small frame and soft smile spread across Camila's face. She wrapped from arm around her cousin and kissed the younger girl's cheek before closing her eye then she felt Sofia nuzzled into her neck before they fell asleep.

____________________________

"Camila!" Sofia yelled jumping her cousin's bed. "Mila, come on, wake up!" She whined while shaking Camila.

"What?" Camila groaned then flipping onto her back and looked at Sofia all dressed up.

"It's time to get up, Mila." Sofia said excitedly jumping on the bed. "Remember that we're going to Lauren's today."

"Well someone is excited." Camila said getting out of bed. "You look really pretty." She complimented causing Sofia to blush and look down at her outfit.

"Thank you and you aren't excited? I know must miss Lauren." Sofia teased Camila and it was Camila's turn to blush. "As much as I love my parents and all, the muggle life is slightly boring." Sofia said sitting on Camila's bed and watch Camila pick out her outfit.

"What?" Camila said turning to look at Sofia. "We went to Disney World the other day. I had a great day and thought it was pretty awesome to be honest."

"Apart from that, Disney is basically magic but the muggle world isn't as exciting as I thought it was." Sofia said trying to make her point.

"Hey, the muggle life isn't as bad as I thought it would be but look at me. I really like it here and this is coming from someone who has lived most of her life in the magical world." Camila said standing in front of Sofia. "Plus, the muggle world is a part of who you are and I don't want you to forget where you came from."

"I promise, I won't." Sofia said with a smile. "Now, can you please get ready? I can wait to see everybody." She said excitedly, bouncing off Camila's bed.

"Okay, I'll get ready." Camila said laughing then pushed Sofia towards the door. "Get out so I can get ready. I'll be out soon."

____________________________

After Camila got ready and she headed downstairs to get her family so they can apparate to the Jauregui's. When she got downstairs she found an excited Sofia ranting to Aunt Maria who looked nervous and putting the last touches on the pineapple upside down she made to take with them. Uncle Marco on the other hand was seated and watching some game that Camila didn't know. She walked over to him and sat on the chair arm and rested on his shoulder.

"Hola." He said turning his attention away from the television and to his niece.

"Hola, Tio." Camila answered as her uncle put his arm around her. "Yo sé que no quieres para ir."

He pulled Camila into his lap and sighed. "Mija, I want to go. I want to meet your and Sofia's friends. There will be adults there that your Aunt and I can talk to. Vamos a estar bien, Princesa." He said then pressed a kiss to Camila forehead.

"Okay but if you're not having fun and want to leave, I'll take you, Tia and Sofia home." Camila said smiling back at him.

"I promise it will be okay." Marco said and Camila hugged him. "Vamos, let's leave."

After Camila's little talk with Marco, they got their stuff together and Camila apparated them to the Jauregui's where everyone was already there (she had Gibbs pick up Troy and his family and whoever else didn't know where the Jauregui's was located). Sofia had ran off from when her feet landed on the ground and Camila just shook her head at the younger girl's excitement. Before she could say anything Camila was picked up from behind and when she was finally back on her feet she turned around to be greeted by a pair of lips on hers. Camila knows who the lips belong to and she kissed back but eventually pulled away because she was pretty sure that her uncle and aunt was still standing with them. So Camila pulled away smiling at the beautiful green-eyed raven before turning back to her aunt and uncle.