Chapter 21: This Means War

It's been two weeks after the evil duo been at Hogwarts but they have been laying low and Camila has been on edge waiting on the first attack. Camila tried to keep everyone in her line if sight and Lauren by her side as much as possible. The green-eyed raven could feel the tension from her girlfriend and she realised the only time that Camila was relaxed was in her sleep. Lauren thought it would be a good idea to take the Princess out on a date to settle the young girl's nerves.

When the weekend rolled along Lauren dragged Camila into the wood by the Black Lake where they first talked. Lauren had set up a cute picnic and it was a surprise to Camila but that's when she acknowledged how distracted she was from her girlfriend because of what been happening with Keana and Shawn. The tears flowed down Camila's face as she realised how she neglect her girlfriend duties and how thoughtful Lauren is to think of this for them.

"Camz." Lauren said getting the girl's attention. "Camila, did I do something wrong?" The girl asked nervously.

"No." Camila sniffled and wiping away her tears. "No, you do everything right." She ran her hand through her hair. "You do everything right and I just fucked things up between us by letting this big bag of shit with Keana and Shawn get in the way."

"Baby," Lauren said taking Camila hand in hers, "firstly, never curse again unless it's in the bedroom," she said causing Camila to smile and lightly slap Lauren's shoulder, "and secondly, you're not a bad girlfriend. I just thought you needed to relax a little." Lauren said before pulled Camila to the picnic blanket and cuddled Camila in her arms. "I know what is at stake if we mess up but I need you to know that even though things may get tough and dangerous, I will always love you, Camila."

"I love you too, Lauren." Camila said leaning up and kissed Lauren softly on the lips. "So, let's do this because I'm not making this food go to waste." She said putting on a smile on her face which caused Lauren to giggle.

"Silly girl." Lauren said as she bopped Camila on the nose before grabbing the food for them.
______________________

In the castle Sofia and Taylor was walking through the halls coming from the library and was now heading to Slytherin's common room in the dungeon to hangout. Sofia noticed the halls were too quiet for a Saturday evening at Hogwarts but she put the thought behind her seeing they were almost at their destination and would soon be surrounded by other students and was just being paranoid like Camila. While walking something caught Sofia's attention, she heard shuffling behind them and Taylor who was too busy talking didn't even realise that Sofia had zoned her out.

"Did you hear that, Tay?" Sofia said spinning around when the shuffling start to get closer and faster. "Run!"

"Sofi, what's going on?" Taylor asked running beside Sofia confused on what was going on. "Sofia!"

"I don't know who it is but just keep running!" Sofia said pulling Taylor along with her.

They ran as fast as possible but the person kept getting closer. As they turned the last corner to Slytherin's door they bumped into something or someone causing the two younger girls to fall. After they grabbed their book and return to their feet they were met with hazel eyes of Keana.

"Usually when a person run into another person they apologize." Keana said as her cold eyes stares at the younger girls.

"W-We're sorry." Sofia stammered grabbing Taylor's hand tightly.

"I would accept your apology but after what going to happen next I won't need it anymore." Keana said smiling evilly at the girl who looked at her in horror and before the girls could react their mouths were covered and everything went black.
______________________