Chapter 2: Friends and Enemies

It's Friday and Camila is just about to finish her first week as an official student at Hogwarts. She was now at her private Defence Against the Dark Arts class with Professor Snape and Camila is tired. The professor has her trying to perform a Patronus charm for the first time and she is just not getting it.

All Camila wants to do right now is head up to her room and sleep. Camila week had been so busy with original classes and extra classes, she haven't had time to transfer her things to the Gryffindor dorms or hang out with her friends or get to know the other first years apart from her classes with them.

Camila and Professor Snape are down by the Black Lake working on the spell, her blouse out of her skirt also her tie and robe put to the side on top of her bag when a bunch Slytherins noisy came not noticing Camila and the professor.

"Ahem. What are you students doing here?" Professor Snape asked getting the students attention.

"We're sorry professor. We didn't know that you and Camila were down here."

While the professor was distracted by the students, it gave Camila time catch her breath. While doing so Camila looked over to the crowd of student to see who was over there. She saw some of her friends and some first years but there was one that caught eyes. The girl with the beautiful green eyes that she met on the first night. Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren held Camila gaze with a little smirk. Camila smiled with a little blush on her cheeks, she waved at Lauren and got a wave in return which didn't go on unnoticed by Professor Snape, who turned her to Camila them back to Lauren and huffed.

"It's almost time for dinner anyways, so I suggest that all of you head back to the castle." The professor said before walking back to Camila.

After the students have left he decided to turn to talk to the young girl and examine her, he could see that she was tired.

"How are you managing now that you're a full time student?" The professor asked.

"Fine, it's been a little busy but manageable, Sir." Camila answered truthfully.

"You look tired." Professor Snape quired.

"I am." She said while giving a weak smile.

"Okay. Head back to the castle and we'll continue this next week." The professor said.

"Thank you. Enjoy your weekend professor." Camila said picking up her belongings and start walking back to the castle. She turn around just in time to see him apparate back to the castle.

On walking back to the castle, Lauren jumped out from one of the trees to frighten Camila only to be sent flying into another tree with a Stupify spell from Camila.

"Ow!" Lauren said when her back hit the tree.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry but you scared me. I thought all the student went back to the castle." Camila rambled.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have scared you." Lauren said getting up slowly.

"Are you ok?" Camila asked sincerely rubbing the girl's back.

"I'm fine but it might hurt for a few days." Lauren responded smirking at the young girl.

"How can I make it up to you?" Camila asked start walk towards the castle with Lauren right beside her.

"How about you join me for dinner?"

"I can't, I'm sorry. I already promised my housemates that I would actually have dinner with them." Camila answered truthfully.

"How about you hang with me tomorrow?" Lauren asked hoping the girl will said yes.

"How about you hang about with me instead. I haven't seen my friends all week because of my extra classes. I don't even know who my roommates are...so do you want to follow me around tomorrow?" Camila asked turning around to face the green eyed girl.