Chapter 11: Summer! (Two Weeks)

At a blink of an eye, two weeks has passed and Camila grabbed her bag before holding Gibbs' hand for him to apparate them to Diagon Alley where she would meet her girlfriend and friends. Camila is also meeting Selena and Justin because the professors wouldn't allow her to have so many teens at her house alone without any adult supervision, so she chose them. So until they arrived Camila decided to window shop with Gibbs walking behind her.

She wondered around aimlessly when someone grabbed her sides and tickled her causing her to giggle and squirm. When she turned around she saw that it was Lauren, she screamed and jumped up on her girlfriend. She wrapped her arms and legs around the green-eyed raven and kissed her passionately. Lauren pressed her girlfriend against the wall to keep them balanced but it made Camila's hormones jump.

"Baby, I missed you." Camila mumbled before attaching her lips back to Lauren's.

"I missed you too, so much." Lauren said then kissed Camila's neck, cheek and lips before she slid Camila back to her feet.

"Are you the only one that got here?" Camila asked looking around.

"Looks so. So, what's the plan?" Lauren asked leaning on hand beside the Princess's head on the wall.

"Well, right now all we can do is wait." Camila said and placed her arms around Lauren's neck pulling her close. "But until everyone get here, let's make out."

"Oh wow, now what would people think if they saw The Hogwarts Princess making out with her girlfriend in the middle of Diagon Alley?" Lauren asked sarcastically.

"I don't care. Now please kiss me." Camila demanded pulling Lauren's neck.

"Bossy but still polite." Lauren said laughing before kissing Camila.

Their lips were locked into a deep, heavy and passionate make out with Lauren pressed up against Camila, trapping her between the wall. Camila's hands were deep into Lauren's hair and the green-eyed girl's hands rubbed the Princess's side and back softly. They were so into each other that they didn't even notice that their friends were standing behind them, even Selena and Justin was behind them.

"Are they always like this?" Justin asked slightly disgusted at the public display of affection.

"Yes." They said in unison.

"Yo!" Dinah yelled causing the couple to jump apart and Camila buried her face into Lauren's neck to hide her blush.

"Hey guys." Lauren said but Camila just waved before removing her face from Lauren's neck.

"Hi." Camila greeted her friends properly and hugged them. "So guys, this is Gibbs, my house elf." The elf moved closer to Camila and Lauren. The elf had moved away when the couple was making out but now that he's been addressed to he moved closer. "Now, not because he's an elf, you should treat him with respect. Understand?" She asked and they nodded. "Gibbs meet my friends and you remember Selena and Justin."

"It is a pleasure to meet Miss Camila's friends and it is nice to see you again Ms Selena and Sir Justin." Gibbs said doing a little servant bow.

"So is everyone ready to get going?" Selena asked and they nodded.

They grabbed their belongings before grouping off and being apparated. When they finally arrived at Camila's house they stood there shocked at the scenery in front of them. They were amazed by the house, the beach and forest around. Selena, Justin and Lauren has already been here so they left and went inside leaving Camila and the others.

"This placed is beautiful, Camila." Ally complimented.

"Thanks." Camila said smiling because she was glad that they liked it.