Chapter 9: Let's Have Fun! Part 2

______________________

During the next couple of days they played pranks on Dinah, Troy, Ally, Chris and James. Camila was there as usual helping them with their pranks but what she didn't know was they were planning for her. Until then they are continuing with planned fun.

Today is Friday and they were going to have their duel match in an hour when everyone was finish with class. Right now Camila and Lauren was sitting outside under a tree having their girlfriend time since they have a free session. Camila was sitting into Lauren's lap, their arms around each other while they share playful and passionate kisses that caused giggles and soft moans.

That was one of things Camila loved about her relationship with Lauren, that her kisses can go from playful to passionate back to playful. It showed her how serious Lauren was about their relationship, that the green-eyed raven showed love and passion into everything that involved her.

They were so wrapped up in one another that they didn't even realized that someone had been standing beside then until they cleared their throat making their presents known. They looked up to see who it was and Camila's eyes widen while the man looked at them with raise eyebrows.

"Minister!" Camila said jumping out of Lauren's lap and moving out away from her a little. "What are you doing here, Sir?" She tried to say as politely as possible.

"Camila, I am sorry if I disrupting something." The Minister of Magic said politely. Lauren sat there not sure on what to do, if she should introduce herself or be quiet until she's spoken to. All she knows is that she's kind of hurt of how her girlfriend distant herself from her. "I was here to have a short meeting with Professor Dumbledore and now decided to just have a little walk and hopefully run into you."

"Well it is a pleasure to see you again, Minister." Camila said then hugged the man tightly.

"Oh Mila, you have grown so much." He said looking good at the young girl then remembered that there was someone else with them. "Who is your friend, Camila?"

"Oh." Camila said while blushing remember that the Minister catch her snugging her girlfriend. She gestured over to Lauren to join them. "This is my girlfriend, Lauren."

"Lauren?" He said stretching out his hand to shake Lauren's hand.

"Lauren Jauregui. It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir." Lauren introduced herself and shakes the Minster's hand.

"It is nice to meet you, Miss Jauregui." He said and his head snapped back. "Wait, Jauregui? As in Clara and Michael Jauregui?" He asked them.

"Yes, Sir." Lauren answered. 'Here we go again' she thought.

"Lauren here is an excellent student and so kind at heart. I personally can tell you that she's nothing like here mother." Camila said knowing bring the topic of a Jauregui is always a hot topic.

"Well, Lauren, I have the pleasure of working with your parents. Your father is a quiet man, hard worker and very nice to talk to and your mother is excellent at her job but she's a bit bossy and intimidating." He said not to offend the young girl. "I'm sure how your father does it." He said in a playful manner and the two girls laughed.

"I'm not sure either, Sir." Lauren said causing the Minister to laugh.

"So what do you girls have planned for your evening?" The Minister asked curiously.

"Well, a few of our friends are going to have a friendly duel competition soon. Would you to watch us?" Camila said and invited the man to watch.

"I would love to, only if your friends don't mind." He said accepting her offer.