Chapter 26: Decisions

Previously on The Hogwarts Princess...

When Lucy heard the question her heart started to beat really fast. She looked at the couple before dropping her eyes to the ground again. She tried to steady her heart but couldn't, so she sighed before looking up at Camila.

"Lauren...they promised me, Lauren." Lucy said looking up at Camila, straight into green eyes.

"What?!" Lauren asked yell in surprise.

______________________

"What do you mean they promised you Lauren?" Camila asked as she glared at the brown hair girl but the girl would never make contact with her. Lucy's eyes stayed on Lauren's shocked on. "What the hell do you mean?!" The Princess shouted at Lucy which caused both girls to jump.

"Lauren, I mean you no harm and I begged them not to hurt you when they told me that you were involved with Camila. I just thought that if their plan went through then I would get my family back and I would have you back in my life in any shape or form I can have you." Lucy said and as she spoke she a step closer to the green-eyed raven but by the time Lucy could take a hold of Lauren's hand something was poking the brown hair girl in the chest...Camila's wand. "It's selfish, I know! But what am I to do when the girl I fell in love with years ago is with the Hogwarts Princess that is wanted by Death Eater! This is opportunity I've been waiting on to get everything back!"

"Step back." That was all Camila said but girl didn't move back and Lucy tried to touch Lauren hand again. However, before the fingers of Lucy's could brush against Lauren's skin the brown hair girl went flying away from both girls.

"Camila!" Lauren yelled shocked at her girlfriend's actions before running over to Lucy, who was hugging her chest and gasping for air. "Are you trying kill her?"

"I told her to step back." Camila said placing her wand in her holder and Princess started to laugh like she was crazy and Lauren backed the other girl away from Camila. "Hahaha...wanted by Death Eaters? Like I'm a criminal?" The Princess said loud enough and it scared Lauren but it didn't stop her trying to calm her girlfriend down. "I'm not the criminal! I'm the victim! We all are and you have the audacity to come with your fucking bullshit and expect help from us...from me. Well, guess what?!"

"Camila, please just think about this." Lauren said taking Camila face in hers, trying to calm down the Princess but it was not working.

"I will not help you." Camila said looking directly at Lucy before turning to Lauren. "I'm done...I'm done trying to help everyone. I just want to survive." She said and pulled Lauren's hands from her face and the green-eyed raven could see that the Princess was trying to contain her anger. Camila walked over to Lucy and leaned down to the girl's ear. "I dare you to try and win her over, you're going to fail." And with that Camila apparated away, leaving Lucy and Lauren in the woods alone.

"Luckily for us Camila taught me how to use Apparatus. C'mon let's get you to the nurse." Lauren said softly before taking the other girl's hand before apparating to the Hospital Wing.

______________________

Everyone has to make decisions at some point in their life; Camila made the decision to stop helping and gone AWOL, Lauren made the decision to help Lucy and Sofia has made the decision to meet with Keana.

The young Cabello hauled herself out of bed and changed out of her duelling clothes to some black sweatpants and a black top. She made her way down the stairs and into the common room, however, a voice stopped the young girl from going through the exit.

"Sofia, you're awake. Everyone was so worried about you." Austin said which stopped in her tracks. "Where are you going?"

"Austin, I really wished you went to bed like everyone else." Sofia said turning to the boy with sad eyes and her wand was drawn. "pe-TRI-fi-cus-TAH-lus." She placed the body-binding curse on the older boy. "I'm so sorry."