Chapter 16: Life At The Ministry of Magic

Cornelius Fudge III POV

My name is Cornelius Fudge III, I'm 30 years old and I'm the Minister of Magic. Apart from keep order in our world but I play an important part in Karla Camila Cabello's life. As you know, all young witches and wizards have a Trace on them but for Camila and her friends, they have a private trace on them ran by Michael Jauregui. We don't trust anybody else to watch over our little Hogwarts Princess and her friends. We need to take precaution because you still have wizards that want to use her for bad things and they might use her friends against her. We cannot have anyone finding them, so we keep them in hiding.

Apart from that we have a major problem on our hands, so I'm going to have a meeting with Professor Dumbledore and Michael Jauregui. At the moment I'm doing some paperwork when they walked in my office. I looked at the man who was once my Headmaster and the man who would protect Camila at any cost.

"Sir, you wanted to see us?" Mike said as he stepped in behind Professor Dumbledore.

"Minister, this better be important." The Headmaster sitting down.

"Yes it is and its bad news I'm afraid." I said calmly. "The death Eater that killed the Camila's family escaped yesterday." I told them and their faces went pale.

"This must be a joke, Cornelius?" Professor Dumbledore asked with a serious face and I wish this was a nightmare but this is reality.

"No, I'm sorry. Sources have that he might be on the hunt for Camila to either have her join them or to the finish the job to kill her and the rest of her family. I have Aurors out looking for him now." I said trying to keep them calm. "I will not rest until Ouranos Vandike is found, I promise." Professor Dumbledore nodded but Mike just sat there in shock and looked like he was about to be sick.

"Mike." Dumbledore said trying to snap him out if it.

"Oh my merlin, Minister, I have Camila family and friends with their family coming to my house for a party on Saturday." Mike said in a panic. "He is coming to finish what he started."

"Michael, you need to calm down." The headmaster said grabbing a hold of the man's shoulder. "The Minister has it being dealt with. What do you want us to do, Cornelius?"

"Have the party-"

"Are you crazy?!" Mike yelled at me and Dumbledore said looking at like I was mental but I have a plan. "I will not put them in danger!"

"Will you just listen, Michael!" I yelled back. "I might be younger but I will not be disrespected. I don't want anyone to be killed either but Camila needs this party. She needs to have some fun even though it might go sour if he shows up but I have a plan and I need you to cooperate with me for it to work."

"What exactly do you want me to do, Sir?" Mike asked curiously and obviously pissed off.

"Aurors will be around your house on Saturday and I'm going have a protective shield up too. If he does show up he won't be able to get in and no one will be hurt." I said and it sound like a good plan to the Headmaster and Michael. "I'm going to need you take off Camila's private Trace and to public record."

"What?!" Dumbledore and Mike yelled at me.

"You're going to use her as bait?" Mike asked but he already know the answer. "No...I won't let you."

"I wasn't asking you, I am telling you as an order." I said and Michael huffed before leaving. "I know it's risky but it's going to work."

"What if he finds her before Saturday? Do you have a plan for that too?" Professor Dumbledore asked and I just nodded. "You better be right, Minister." He said before leaving too.

I know it is risky using her as bait but I promise everything going as planned and the Aurors said will work to find Ouranros and whoever is helping him. When we catch this son of a bitch, I going to more than send his ass back to Azkaban, I am going have his soul suck out because nobody messes with the Hogwarts Princess. 

A/N: Alright ladies and gents, I know that it is different from the the usual chapters but I'm spicing it up a little. I know it is short but it's inside look to what is about to happen next. 

Peace out peeps :p