Chapter 8: Confession Time

Camila and Lauren left the house Sunday morning but not after Gibbs insisted that they have breakfast before they leave. Camila apparated them back to the castle and into her room. Lauren dropped her bag and steadied herself, she loved apparition but she hates the after effect. Lauren sat on the bed, blinked a few times before looking up at Camila who stood in front of her.

"Are you ok?" Camila asked concerned for her girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lauren said placing her hand on Camila waist and pulled the girl into her lap causing Camila to have her legs in each side of Lauren. "I really enjoy our date. Thank you."

"You're welcome and thank you. Everything that happen was something amazing and I don't regret it and I never want to forget it. I love you so much. You're the only one I will ever want and need in that way. You are it for me, Lauren. I don't want anyone but you. Always and forever." Camila expressed herself. "From the time you walk through the door to the Great Hall on the first night, I knew that you would be something special to me."

"I love you, Camila. I love you so much that that words are not enough. I try to tell you that I love you in everything I do but sometimes I think it's not enough. When we spend that intimate night together, I put so much love in it to show you how much I love you but even then I think you deserve so much more." Lauren said. Camila hugged her tight.

"You did show me how much you love me that night. The way you held me, the way you kissed me, the way touched me and the way said I love you to me, it said it all. It was enough." Camila said before leaning over to kiss Lauren.

Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's waist and kissed her back with the same amount of passion. Camila tangled her fingers into Lauren hair and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. Lauren removed them more up the bed without separating their lips. She grabbed Camila's ass causing the girl the moan loudly. She moved her lips down Camila's neck kissing and biting it softly and placing her hand under the girl's blouse rubbing her back.

"Lauren," Camila moan out. "We can't." She tried to protest but Lauren sucked on her sweet spot and Camila could not resist anymore.

She allowed Lauren to remove her blouse. She caressed Lauren's hair while the older girl placed kisses down her neck, shoulder and chest. Lauren flipped them over so that she was now on top then removed her own shirt before locking their lips together.

Camila removed Lauren's bra then moving her hand to squeeze her girlfriend's breast tightly causing Lauren head to throw back separating their lips.

"Fuck, Camila." Lauren moan out loudly and Camila smirked.

Lauren moved her hands to Camila's back and removed her bra and latched her lips to Camila's breast. Camila pulled on Lauren's hair tightly again which turned Lauren on more. Camila started to undo Lauren's pants and removed it and her underwear and Lauren removed hers as well.

The green-eyed girl moved so that she was only straddling one of Camila's leg. She had one between Camila's legs pressed up against the Princess's center while Camila's leg did the same to her.

Lauren pressed herself into Camila. Her fell into Camila's neck while Camila gripped Lauren's back and hair. They moan loudly together at this new wave of pleasure that washed over them.

Lauren reached for Camila's hands and gripped them tightly. She removed their hands above Camila head before she rocked into Camila. She leg rubbing against Camila's center and Camila's doing the same to her and their breast rubbed together. Lauren lift her head to watch Camila's forcing her eyes to stay open while she rocked into her girlfriend but she couldn't do it for long before her head flew back to Camila's shoulder when her started to rock back into her. They developed a rhythm together. Their hands squeezing each other as pleasure washed over them. Not sure if the door was sound proof Camila sank her teeth in Lauren's shoulder and moaned softly when she came. Lauren whimpered in pain and pleasure before she rocked one more time before coming.