🔵 Chapter 18

Chapter 18-I Kissed the Protagonist... Shit

Rayleigh's POV

"What is the plan?" I asked.

The four looked at each other and looked at me. They seem to have no idea what to say. I find it really weird. In the novel, they were able to come up with a plan quickly...

Wait... Is it because Rayleigh was being a jerk to them back then, which is the reason why they got upset with him and got more motivated by this event?

But since I'm Adrien, not Rayleigh, I'll just sit back and wait for someone to lead the group. At the moment, the four are so quiet and can't even think of a single plan.

What the hell am I supposed to do to get them to move? They need to do something for this event. I'm afraid a butterfly effect could happen if the story changes completely.

Suddenly, Liam spoke.

"Guys, let's start discussing our plan." he said. Then we all sit on the floor just like the rest of us do.

Finally....

I thought we'd end up stuck here all day, unable to come up with a single plan.

We all sat there, looking at each other. I could feel how uncomfortable they are with me and don't want me to be here, but they don't have a choice. It's not like I want to be here either.

"So… any suggestions?" Liam asked.

The four fell silent and began to think,

"How about dancing and singing at the same time?" Sky suggested.

"Playing instruments?" added Bridgette.

"Hmmm. How about singing opera? Or doing acapella?" Jadon suggested.

I just looked at them, a little surprised. These are the exact lines they said in the novel. Turns out the story is still somehow going with the flow. Rayleigh was really uncooperative and helped them out with some suggestions, so should I suggest it too or... nah?

"What should I do? [...

a.) Act like a decent groupmate and make suggestions.

b.) Just be quiet and don't bother hinting.

Hmmm.

It will be weird if I cooperate with them all of a sudden. Knowing Rayleigh, they might assume he's planning to do something bad or whatever in an attempt to trick them.

Yeah, I really shouldn't be too much out of character. There is a possibility that this could lead to many misunderstandings. They might think I'm up to no good, even though that's not what I really intend to do.

I watch a lot of movies, dramas, anime and soap operas. You can't help but be very cautious. I have the role of a villain, these types of roles are likely to face bad luck. I'm not saying all of them, but most of them do.

b.) Just be quiet and don't bother hinting.

Yes. I'm just going to work it out.

As long as I don't misbehave, it's okay.

I would act like a noob when it comes to playing the guitar, but I would also make sure the tone is right and be able to blend it with the music they are going to have.

I know exactly what they're going to choose. They go to instrumental...

"Trash, are you listening?" Jadon looks at me.