🔵Chapter 27

Chapter 27 - Worried

Rayleigh's POV

As the practices were already over, and now it's around 5:35 pm

afternoon, I decided to stay for a while in an abandoned library.

I sighed and strummed my guitar, idly sitting on a chair.

I started singing a song called 'Robin Hood' by Anson Seabra. [=Music is in the media at the beginning of the Chapter]

I continued to chant as many thoughts came to mind.

Until now, I still can't get used to this world. I still can't get over the fact that my family isn't here anymore. They are still alive in my previous world, and I am already dead. I can no longer see them. I won't be able to hold and touch them like I used to.

Fuck that. I didn't even have a photo of them to serve as a souvenir. All I could do was picture their faces in my mind. Wondering how they are doing in life. I wonder what will be the

their reaction when they find out I'm already dead? Surely they will be sad. They will feel angry too.

Sigh. I think at my funeral, they would be scolding me for being an idol and stuff. Telling me I should have them

ear and such.

It's been a while since I came to this world. Many days have passed, but it still feels like it was yesterday. Even now, I can't help but think about the memories of my previous world.

As I looked at the guitar, I began to remember the person who inspired me to play this instrument...

He was the first person who was nice to me, treated me with kindness and

taught me many things. He likes playing the guitar so much, to the point of

wanting to teach me and introduce me to the world of music.

This person... He was my first love...

Every moment with him makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. It didn't take me long to realize my own sexuality.

Being with him, I didn't feel alone anymore. As time goes by, I can't help but fall in love with him... But I knew he was straight, so I decided to keep it a secret. Because I don't want to ruin our friendship. All my life I have always been bullied, I don't want to be alone again.

But one day, my fear finally came true. He found out about my feelings for him. I couldn't get over the look of disgust on her face, I was hurt and heartbroken. He could have at least apologized and told me he can't accept my feelings. After that day he started ignoring me and became a bully.

He and my bullies became friends, so they joined forces to hit me a lot. Totally horrible experience for a first love. It really is traumatizing. There was one time he had that mocking look on his face and showed me his girlfriend.

I fully remembered what he said clearly that day...

"Look, this is a real woman. And these are the types I'm only interested in. Guys should only be with girls, if you aren't then you're mentally ill. Go see a doctor. Pff." he looked at me with disgust.

At that time, I felt so hurt and heartbroken. Especially when I found out he only befriended me on a dare.

I looked down at the floor as I continued singing. He is almost the same as Mason Farlan, the best friend of the original Rayleigh Greyhound. But, it hasn't happened yet. And I'll make sure it won't be.