Twenty seven

Word count: 643

*I know this is a Lashton book and only now there's main Lashton, I feel bad. This wasn't the way I planned it out and the book took a bit of a darker turn but I like how it is so yeah.*

-------

[LUKE'S POV]

I woke up again in Niall's arms and I knew why. I still felt shaken up from the dream (I hope that's all it was).

As much as I loved the feeling of being wrapped in Niall's arms, I wanted Ashton. But I'm not giving this up so I'm gonna stay like this for as long as possible.

I fell back asleep.

No dream came.

It was just peaceful darkness.

I miss the peace.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I woke up for what felt like the hundredth time to someone lightly shaking me. It felt like Niall but a bit strong. The fingers were longer. The grip felt more light. It was the one I may or may not have a huge crush on. Ashton.

"Luke?"

I opened my eyes and rolled over to see his face and beautiful eyes.

"Hey Ashton!"

I tried to say as calmly as I could.

He didn't really reply. He just leaned down and hugged me with all force. I let out a small gasp for air and his grip loosened and his face filled with concern.

Ashton: "Too much?"

Me: "No, I loved it. I just needed some air."

Ashton: "I should've asked."

Me: "It's okay Ash, trust me."

He nodded and somehow our faces got closer. His lips looked like they would be good on mine. I've never kissed anyone before. I started to tilt my head a bit but Ashton first talked slowly.

Ashton: "May I kiss you?"

Me: "Please."

I closed my eyes as he did too and we moved closer together. It all happened fast and it's hard to comprehend what happened but all I know is that I love kissing Ashton. And I love Ashton.

Our lips fit perfectly together, two puzzle pieces filling the missing whole in the other's puzzle. It's cliche, but it's true.

He licked my bottom lip and I gave his tongue entrance. I haven't kissed anyone or had a partner before, but that doesn't mean I'm innocent. I know enough of this, trust me. I watch porn and read far too much wattpad. I like the "5sos" stories or whatever since they have the same names as me and a few other people. Strange right?

His tounge explored each area of my mouth and it felt a lot better than I thought it would. I wanted to feel his mouth too.

I lightly bit down on his bottom lip and he let out a small throaty moan as his mouth opened. With the small gap between his lips, I pushed my tounge in and began hungrily exploring every inch I could.

Though it was mainly love, there was a hint of lust throughout everything. I want lust to be the only feel one time. Not this time though. I'm not ready. Soon.

The kiss deepened and we slowly pulled apart for air and cuddled for a bit.

As Ashton held me tighter, my mind started racing and thoughts came into my head uninvited. He felt a bit bigger than last time and I hope that it was because he's eating now. And it's not a bad thing at all. I hope. I never really saw him eat during lunch and after he told me that he has a therapist, it makes my mind spin. Also, his parents. There's so much to learn about him, I just want him to be ready.

I tried to calm down a bit and as I heard Ashton's breath become slower and softer, I assumed he was asleep and let my heavy eyes close.