Twenty nine

Word count: 687

------

[NIALL'S POV]

I heard things in Luke's room and was about to go in but then remembered Ashton was there. As much as I wanted to embarrassed them if they're doing what I think, I'll let them be and fool around with them later.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Around two hours later, I didn't hear anything happening in Luke's room so I figured they both fell asleep or were 'busy' so I figured now was a good time anyways.

As I turned the handle, I didn't know what to expect.

The clothes Ashton was wearing when he came into the house was on the left side of the bed on the floor and there were two pairs of boxers and flannels on the floor. Both boys looked tired and were cuddled extremely tightly, Luke looked like a koala by the way he was holding onto Ashton and it was far too cute for my heart to handle.

The only thing that confused me was why there was another pair of boxers on the bedside table. I'll ask them about it. Imma be a great brother now.

[N: NIALL   L: LUKE   A: ASHTON]

N: "Oi! Luke! Ash!"

L: "Bro what the f-"

A: "Well, shit."

N: "So, who's not going to be able to walk."

L: "Neither."

N: "So which one of you are naked now?"

I said as I pointed to the pair of clean boxers and Luke's face turned red as Ashton started to smirk.

A: "None of us are fully naked, though Lu is definitely a lot hotter in what he's wearing."

N: "Is that so Lu?"

A: "That's only for me to say."

L: "Yeah, so back off."

N: "Defensive I see?"

A: "There's a need for that."

I was confused for a second before Ashton put his hand over the blanket, revealing his naked tourso and also his left hand and I saw his ring finger, there was a thin gold ring with a tiny blue line on it. I then saw Luke do the same thing and his ring was gold ring with a tiny hazel line on it. They each had the other's eye colour as a strip on the ring and it was adorable.

N: "So, to make sure before I say anything, did yall fuck each other and Ashton, I will assume, ask you to marry him Luke?"

L: "Ni!"

A: "Niall, dude. I love you so much. I love you more, don't worry Lu. Well, other way around, but we both got ourselves a boyfriend now."

L: "How much detail are we going to share?"

A: "All of it. As your older brother, I deserve to make sure my baby is being treated well."

L: "Piss off, you're like a month older."

A: "Let him be protective and allow me to earn approval."

N: "Don't worry, I already approved since the first time I heard your name."

A: "Okay. Then, so. Luke, how was it?"

L: "Well, he's an amazing kisser and is great at leaving marks. He's also so hot without anything on but I doubt you'll ever have that honor. And well, he asked me to be my boyfriend before we did whatever we did."

N: "And what did you do?"

A: "Luke's got a strong grip. And strong hips. But mine are stronger."

N: "Ash, you're dom right?"

L: "I'm right here?"

A: "And you're a total bottom."

L: "Can't we share?"

N: "You guys are so cute together."

A: "Thanks."

N: "Yall gonna go for round two now?"

A: "Maybe, Lu?"

L: "Later?"

A: "Of course baby."

L: "I love you."

A: "I love you too."

N: "I love you guys too, nice to know you'll never forget about me."

The boys all joked around for a bit and Luke and Ashton had to get dressed to go out and Ashton later had to get home before dinner.

So after a few quick 'goodbye's and 'I love you's, Ashton drove home, thinking about the adorable and hot blue-eyed boy that used to be the new kid that's now his boyfriend.