Epilogue + thank you

Thank you all for reading this far, if you did. Special final thank you at the end :]

Last word count for this story: 645

------

[3RD PERSON POV]

Both boys have been practically fighting death for a decent amount of their lives and 6 month ago, neither of them would've never imagined another few months of life.

It's been 4 months since the day Ashton asked Luke to he his boyfriend and Luke has practically moved in with Ashton, to Niall's disappointment. They still all see each other a ton though.

Luke's art project is almost done and he created fighters against his demon. He drew several angels and though he made them all have no faces, they're Ashton, Lauren and Harry, Niall and his family, Louis and Harry and their mums (Anne and Johannah), all those at the hospital and one more. They're all a bit different and that's what makes them able to fight as a team. He put himself too. But not as an angel. He made himself in a body that was shown more as an x-ray and it had brakes, to show that the fighters and warriors in a war don't have to be perfect and won't be. He also made other things like arrows and weapons to show resources. And finally, one important thing. A small body that had blood on it. It had half a set of broken wings and was trying to become evil but was failing. And around that body, there was help. All these pieces show who he is and it honestly is crazy how things change.

Ashton has also been doing really well. He doesn't have anything really exciting when it comes to school though both boys are doing well in all subjects, especially chemistry. That's thanks to their study sessions, and Luke hasn't ran into a pole again. Yet.

No one bothers Luke or Ashton, they keep their distance but are secretly jealous. I mean, who wouldn't be?

5 or so months ago, Luke made the decision of transferring schools and he was the new kid. He now has a boyfriend and Ashton couldn't be any more grateful that the new kid sat at his table on the very first day of school.

Though life won't always be butterflies and rainbows, they have plans on getting married growing old. Besides, there will always be a rainbow while they're around and together (a/n; cuz they're gay --> pride --> rainbows. i'm funny i swear).

Lauren and Harry have always loved Luke and he's a caregiver for the amazing kids too.

Luke and Ashton, also known as Lashton, have been through so much and will always love each other.

Though this is a only a story, there are so many different Lashtons and their endings are different. But this Lashton has a happy ending.

They will always be there for each other and grow old together. Things are on their way up and are stronger together.

They love each other and this was all because the new kid sat next to the kid that was alone.

The end.

------

*Deep breath*

God, the ending was harder to write than I thought. I'm sad now that it's over, this has been fun. 

This was my first fanfic I wrote and I got bored during it and wrote another one (it's called "Let Me Leave", if you want you can check it out on my profile). I overall like this a lot and am proud of it even though I feel like some parts aren't that good. 

What were your thoughts?

Thank you so much for those of you have read, added this to your library, voted, etc, I never really expected this many people, so thank you.

I truly never imagined this many reads, as I'm writing this it's around 400.

I wrote this in the beginning for fun and wasn't going to write more but I was bored so I continued and it was getting reads and stuff and that made me happy, to know that other people are reading something I made. I hope you liked it and stay strong people. I appreciate you so much and you are amazing.

I'm here if/when yall need :]

[Started: Feb 20, 2023]
[Ended: April 22, 2023]

Now marked as complete 🥹

Last words for this book...

Thank you!

- Jace