Twenty eight

Word count: 1803

Longer chapter.

ALSO...

Fluff. And smol "smut" aka grinding, humping and palming. (I'll put <~> before and after the "smut" if you don't want to read it).

I'm delivering more Lashton now, about time, sorry for the lack of Lashton throughout the book.

Hehe, enjoy :)

------

[ASHTON'S POV]

I woke up a few times throughout the morning/afternoon while I was cuddling with Luke in his (new) bed, not because it was uncomfortable, I just needed to make sure Luke was okay. I also needed to tell him some things. But I think it should wait a week at least, just for him to get used to life for a bit. But something was with me just in case today.

I finally woke up and decided to stay awake when I saw that the time was 3 pm. I got at Niall's house at 10 am or something so we were sleeping while cuddling for a while.

I gently started to brush my fingers through his hair and I saw a small smile form on his face and his eyes started to open a bit.

His eyes were extra bright blue and he looked extra cute with his bedhead and I have no doubt my hair looked like a mess too.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty."
I greeted him when he was awake enough from his slumber.

"Good afternoon to you too sleeping beauty then." He said in the cutest sleepy voice.

He stretched himself up before curling up into a half ball and nuzzling his nose into my chest and breathing lightly on me. He's cute. He always was. And always will. I'll tell him that soon.

But sadly, today is Saturday. Luke won't go to school until Wednesday at earliest so I'm definitely going to miss him at school like I have been.

I honestly feel bad about how much work he missed though. Looks like I'll be the tutor for now, I don't mind one bit at all though. I highly like him. If he feels like it too, I love him. I love Luke. I hope it's not too soon though.

[L: LUKE    A: ASHTON]

L: "Ashy?"

A: "What's up Lu?"

L: "That's cute, no one ever called me that before."

A: "What? Lu?"

L: "Mhm."

A: "Can I claim that for only me to call you it then?"

L: "Only you."

A: "I like that a lot."

L: "I like you a lot."

It caught me a bit off guard since I was wanting to tell him that for so long yet he just confirmed he felt the same way, if he meant it like that.

A: "I like you a lot to Lu."

L: "Really?"

He was clearly surprised and I couldn't tell if it's a good or bad thing.

A: "Well, I have since our first conversation."

L: "Me too. I couldn't stop thinking about you."

A: "Me neither. You came as just a new kid but I knew I wanted to make you my new kid. I could tell you were special and wanted to find more about you. I'm grateful for everything you gave me and helped me with. You make me so happy and I hope I make you happy to."