accidents [jon and eduardo]

little: jon
cg: eduardo
CW: accidents, diapers
⚠️THIS IS NOT ABDL /SRS⚠️

jon and eduardo were watching a movie in the living room. unfortunately, they weren't talking to each other because they had a fight. it was over some stupid chore. finally, mark couldn't handle it, and he drove off somewhere. presumably, the bar.
anyways, the two of them kept watching the movie. suddenly, eduardo was thirsty. "i'm going to get something to drink, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING." he said strictly, as he made his way to the kitchen.
now, the secret with jon is that he was a little, but there's no way in hell he would tell ANYONE. especially eduardo. he would probably scream and freak out about the- wait, what's going on? why did jon's stomach suddenly start to hurt? and why did he- oh no. the poor baby had wet himself.
immediately, jon started to cry. he knew eduardo would get mad, and even hit him. he could just hear his voice now, saying:

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOUR NOT A DAMN BABY. YOU DONT PEE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU WANT TO. YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? I WAS POTTY TRAINED FOR THE LONGEST AND I NEVER HAD ANY ACCIDENTS. I'M A GROWN MAN."

after a few moments, eduardo came back. jon embraced the yelling.
eduardo saw him in a miserable state. but he also had a few second thoughts: was jon a little? because eduardo went little in private sometimes. yes, that must be it.
eduardo came to jon. "hey... it's only an accident my baby, don't be upset because of that" he said in a soft voice. jon was confused, why wasn't eduardo yelling at him? did he.. understand? or was he just being sarcastic?
eduardo smiled. "cmon, do you wanna have a nice bath?" jon nodded a bit. "y-yeah..." he sniffled, as they walked to the bathroom.
eduardo sat jon down gently as he started the bath water. he checked to make sure the water was just the right temperature. and it was! he then turned to jon. "do you have anything you use whenever this happens?" he asked. jon looked a bit nervous. eduardo gave him a reassuring smile. jon then gave him an answer. "d-diapie.." he said softly. eduardo nodded, and went to jon's room.
he came back with a diaper, wipes, and baby powder and lotion. he turned off the bath water and got jon undressed. he put his dirty clothes in the hamper, and he placed him in the bath gently.
he then got him all cleaned up, gently, so that there were no tears.
after the bath, he got jon out gently and wrapped a soft towel around him. he giggled at the feeling, it tickled a bit. eduardo chuckled.
he then took jon to his room, and layed him down on his bed. he proceeded to get jon's diaper and put it on him gently. he got some baby lotion, and rubbed it on him so that his skin would feel really soft. jon loved the feeling of it. "it feel good!" he said. "i'm glad it does, baby," said eduardo in a soft voice.
he then got jon into some soft blue pajamas, and he turned on a star projector so he wouldn't be scared of the dark. poor jon would cry the entire night without it. then eduardo came back to the room with a bottle of warm milk. "look what i have jon!" he said. jon gasped the second he saw it. "baba!" he squealed. eduardo chuckled, as he turned on a music box, layed down in jon's bed with him, and started feeding him his bottle.
jon drank that bottle until he fell asleep. once he did, eduardo took the bottle out of his mouth and put a blue pacifier in it. he even gave him his favourite stuffed puppy. "good night my sweet baby, dada loves you." he said softly as he kissed jon on the head and walked away.
and as he did, he thought: "jon isn't so bad after all."

683 wordssss, btw i'm sorry i havent updated this in a while, i was dealing with some personal stuff