colouring book [tom and edd]

little: tom
cg: edd
hope y'all enjoy the story <3

edd was downstairs in the living room, playing video games with ringo snuggled up against him. tom was in his room, but he wasn't doing what he would usually do: listen to music, practice his bass (susan), or drink his sorrows away. instead, he was on the floor, colouring in a animal themed colouring book. not only that, he was wearing a baby blue t shirt and a diaper (tom wears them when he's little). plus some fuzzy socks, and tomee bear was next to him. he preferred regressing in private, because he was afraid he would probably get kicked out of the house. but right now, nothing bothered him. the only responsibilities he had was finishing his page to show tomee bear.
meanwhile, edd was playing video games, while on a discord call with his buddies. he was just about to win the match, when all of a sudden, he heard happy squeals from tom's room. was it a bird? was it tom's younger cousin? whatever it was, edd couldn't tell. "yo guys, i'll be right back, i heard a strange noise from tom's room," he told his friends. "cmon man, you were just about to win!" his friend complained. "i know, but i'll probably win next time," edd reasurred. his friend finally let him check out the squeal, and edd paused the game so he could see.
edd knocked on the door. "tom, can i come in?" he asked. tom was nervous. he knew edd would laugh at him for doing what he was doing. "tom, i'm getting nervous, can you open up?" he asked again. tom couldn't make edd upset, that was out of the question, obviously. finally, tom let edd open the door, ready for the worst.
edd never expected to see what he was gonna see. he saw tom, wearing a diaper, with a colouring book in one hand, and tomee bear in the other. edd had a few thoughts in his head:

"why is tom wearing this outfit? is he being a baby again just for laughs? or... he could be regressing. i think that could be it, because i seen regressing before. i think it's a neat coping mechanism, and it's much better for tom's health than getting drunk. yes, i think that's it."

after edd's thought process, he kneeled down to tom and looked at the colouring page. "woah, never knew you had a talent for colouring little buddy!" he complimented. this made tom smile. "is for tomee bwear," he babbled. this gave edd an idea. he picked up tomee bear with one hand, and proceeded to make up a silly voice. "why tom, i love this picture you drew for me!" edd said while using the voice. tom laughed and giggled, and edd knew it was working. edd would never wanna hurt a regressor, as that was just straight up wrong.
edd decided to carry tom into the living room. with the colouring book, crayons, and tomee bear. edd got back onto the game, but he told the others he had to go. he wanted to spend some quality time with tom, as he put it. he left the discord call, turned the video game off, took off his headset, and spent the rest of the day colouring pictures with his baby boy, tom.

563 wordsssss